Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-05-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-05-2016 07:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. We've been fighting the past 24 hours and I'm sitting close enough to hear his voice mumbling to nurse 2.0 during my son's baseball practice.

It's like fingernails down a chalkboard. Rainbow Vomit

Nurse 2.0? Nah, no one else like you Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
03-05-2016, 09:43 PM
(03-05-2016 08:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 07:05 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. We've been fighting the past 24 hours and I'm sitting close enough to hear his voice mumbling to nurse 2.0 during my son's baseball practice.

It's like fingernails down a chalkboard. Rainbow Vomit

Nurse 2.0? Nah, no one else like you Smile

Heart Thanks Smile

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
04-05-2016, 07:31 AM
So asshole called me at 10pm last night right after I got to sleep. He had texted me just before he called asking if our son was in bed, and then "we need to have a serious discussion about today."

You know what, fuck you. Fuck you for talking to me throughout our marriage as if you were the overlord and my dad. Fuck you for still trying to talk to me that way. Fuck you for waking me up and making it impossible for me to go to sleep. Fuck you for cheating on me - there, I said it. Fuck you for expecting me to tell you exactly where our son is every minute of the day, when you didn't tell me that you were taking our son out of town to go play with your mistress's daughter while you fucked her behind my back. Fuck you for being a lazy man child. Fuck you for never supporting my dreams just because you had no ambition. Fuck you for manipulating me and keeping me down. Fuck you for not telling me I was beautiful the last two years of our marriage. Fuck you for never taking me on a date. Fuck you for never once picking me flowers, and for going three years without giving me any. Fuck you for being a bad kisser and drooling in my mouth and expecting me to like it. Fuck you for being a whiny bitch and expecting me to want to have sex with you without foreplay. I am SO glad I don't have to think about other people than the person I'm fucking anymore.

I hate him so damn much. So fucking much. Angry

Have fun with that one, wife number 2! Laughat

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
04-05-2016, 07:39 AM
(04-05-2016 07:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  So asshole called me at 10pm last night right after I got to sleep. He had texted me just before he called asking if our son was in bed, and then "we need to have a serious discussion about today."

You know what, fuck you. Fuck you for talking to me throughout our marriage as if you were the overlord and my dad. Fuck you for still trying to talk to me that way. Fuck you for waking me up and making it impossible for me to go to sleep. Fuck you for cheating on me - there, I said it. Fuck you for expecting me to tell you exactly where our son is every minute of the day, when you didn't tell me that you were taking our son out of town to go play with your mistress's daughter while you fucked her behind my back. Fuck you for being a lazy man child. Fuck you for never supporting my dreams just because you had no ambition. Fuck you for manipulating me and keeping me down. Fuck you for not telling me I was beautiful the last two years of our marriage. Fuck you for never taking me on a date. Fuck you for never once picking me flowers, and for going three years without giving me any. Fuck you for being a bad kisser and drooling in my mouth and expecting me to like it. Fuck you for being a whiny bitch and expecting me to want to have sex with you without foreplay. I am SO glad I don't have to think about other people than the person I'm fucking anymore.

I hate him so damn much. So fucking much. Angry

Have fun with that one, wife number 2! Laughat

Hug
It does sound like it was best to leave him. You deserve better treatment. I hope he stops bugging you soon.

I wonder what his current wife thinks of him so far...
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
04-05-2016, 08:26 AM
(04-05-2016 07:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Have fun with that one, wife number 2! Laughat

You got a lesson in trust... she got an already admitted cheating dick. I think long term you were the winner Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-05-2016, 08:37 AM
As far as rants go, that was top quality. I'd print the page, cut it out and cut it up with scissors and flush it down the toilet Smile
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-05-2016, 08:38 AM
(04-05-2016 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 07:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Have fun with that one, wife number 2! Laughat

You got a lesson in trust... she got an already admitted cheating dick. I think long term you were the winner Smile

Heart

I know my ex. I'd bet money he told her I was cheating on him, that we were over already, and never said a word about me trying to work things out. He's a manipulative, lying son of a bitch.

But yes, long term I win Smile

04-05-2016, 08:41 AM
(04-05-2016 08:37 AM)skyking Wrote:  As far as rants go, that was top quality. I'd print the page, cut it out and cut it up with scissors and flush it down the toilet Smile

I had the urge to burn one of our wedding photos and take pics of it to post either on our wedding anniversary (would have been ten years this July) or on his wedding day (this August). But that makes me look crazy.

Would feel sooooo damn good though...

[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
04-05-2016, 08:49 AM
just write out some really nasty rants like this one, and do the turlet and flush thing. No need to share with that asshole, he has already gotten too much from you either way. Not worth your good energy.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
04-05-2016, 08:52 AM
(04-05-2016 08:49 AM)skyking Wrote:  just write out some really nasty rants like this one, and do the turlet and flush thing. No need to share with that asshole, he has already gotten too much from you either way. Not worth your good energy.

Hug that's really great advice! Thanks Heart