Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-05-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Fucking Celebration Cinema. Wanted to buy tickets for Civil War for Monday morning online using my gift card but it seems they lack the fucking technology to offer gift cards as a payment option so now I have to go in and buy a ticket same day and hope they have a decent seat left.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 01:34 AM
I must not spoil Captain America: Civil War for myself before I go see it this morning.
I must not spoil Captain America: Civil War for myself before I go see it this morning.
Maybe just a peak at one of the spoiler reviews wouldn't... No! I must not be weak!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-05-2016, 05:39 AM
(05-05-2016 05:13 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 05:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've had a fucked up day.

But....

I gotta say one good thing did happen.

You got another medal for your service to the Federation?

Khan!!!!!!!!!

06-05-2016, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 02:06 PM by Shai Hulud.)
My department has had multiple issues with "Creative Services" before, where you're supposed to send your tests for printing, because it's cheaper than copying yourself. Overcharging, charging for copies to people's accounts who aren't even working at that time, wrong copy amounts being made, etc. I turned in my Finals early last week to them, got them back...I sent 5 different versions of the Final Exam for my Intro class. They ran off hundreds of copies...of only one version.

Edit: These would be the same geniuses that charged my department for me making 1600 copies while 650 miles from the office and charged the department for 6300 copies for the Department Chair while she was 2000 miles away, planning her mother's funeral.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2016, 09:20 PM
[Image: 25001369192372_It-takes-43-muscles-to-fr...effort.png]

My ex husband is the most selfish, manipulative bastard on the fucking planet. He takes takes takes, cries "compromise" while I give give give and get nothing in return. The gravy train stops now.

I learned a new word tonight, asshole! "No." I'm about to give you the terms of our new child custody, 50/50. If it falls on my week and it's something special to you, tough shit, the answer is no.

If your dad dies in a car accident and you want our son to go to the funeral and it's my week, *I* will personally take him to the funeral. But he's mine.

Tonight was the final straw that broke the camel's back.

Go fuck yourself you worthless cunt.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
06-05-2016, 10:29 PM
That poor camel, I hope it's ok.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-05-2016, 11:58 PM
(06-05-2016 09:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 25001369192372_It-takes-43-muscles-to-fr...effort.png]

My ex husband is the most selfish, manipulative bastard on the fucking planet. He takes takes takes, cries "compromise" while I give give give and get nothing in return. The gravy train stops now.

I learned a new word tonight, asshole! "No." I'm about to give you the terms of our new child custody, 50/50. If it falls on my week and it's something special to you, tough shit, the answer is no.

If your dad dies in a car accident and you want our son to go to the funeral and it's my week, *I* will personally take him to the funeral. But he's mine.

Tonight was the final straw that broke the camel's back.

Go fuck yourself you worthless cunt.

Here you go.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Holy shit. I'm listening to This American Life and this week's episode has a story about female circumcision - female genital mutilation. FUCKING HORRIBLE.
I'm so fucking pissed now. This is going to make cleaning off the back porch go quickly.
Shit, I'm so angry, I hope I don't find a lighter or flamethrower or that fucking house is coming down. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Today's rant...people who the word 'uber' without irony.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Ranting corner
Not a total rant... Been approached again by the publisher I letter for. He's seen a script for an ashcan I wrote years ago. Again he wants me to let them illustrate my other scripts. I'm not opposed to the idea, but there are two artists. One I like, but his style isn't for the one I want to do first. The other one... We have history. I refuse to even be in the same room. He's one of the biggest assholes you'd ever meet. He's been ousted from the business anyway, and I've already the guys I won't work with him. My work isn't up to par for this yet.

Shit.