Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-05-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-05-2016 11:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My folks got divorced when I was a kid, grew up with my mom. Shit is not fun to deal with.

Same, very difficult. Especially at that age where you are aware of what's happening but don't fully understand it. Sometimes it's for the best though. Nurse will be a lot better off and happier and that's what matters!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
08-05-2016, 12:00 AM
My parents are screaming at each other. I'm holed up in my room. Less than an hour of the new day and this shit happens....

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
08-05-2016, 02:40 AM
Can we just take everybody on the forum to a moon colony and nuke the planet below or something...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-05-2016, 04:16 AM
(08-05-2016 02:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can we just take everybody on the forum to a moon colony and nuke the planet below or something...

I'm not sure how safe we'd be up there either... Consider

[Image: AustinOrangeh.JPG]

[Image: teaser.jpg]

[Image: CRSKEI8.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-05-2016, 04:20 AM
(08-05-2016 12:00 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My parents are screaming at each other. I'm holed up in my room. Less than an hour of the new day and this shit happens....

Not good at all... hang in there mate. Smile

It's a pity we can't choose our parents isn't it? Or return them for a refund as "unfit for purpose"?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
08-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Damn people wanting me to spend time with them. Hobo I'm peopled out and I don't want to make nice. *hmph* Sleepy

08-05-2016, 11:43 AM
And did I accomplish even a smidge of writing on my days off? Nope. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
08-05-2016, 07:29 PM
(08-05-2016 02:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can we just take everybody on the forum to a moon colony and nuke the planet below or something...

What do you think I've been trying to do with my life for the past 24 years?

[Image: oscar.png]
08-05-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm so ready to graduate. I want to get out of here.
08-05-2016, 07:53 PM
The fact that my father is such a nice guy and people abuse him pisses me off. My little brother and his girlfriend along with their baby live with my dad. They don't pay bills or pay him for living.. They don't even clean his freaking house. You know who cleans his house?? I DO! He is a truck driver on the road 5 1/2 days.
Today I learned that one of my sisters went to breakfast with my brothers girlfriend. Ole girlfriend pulled out my dads card and asked if she wanted her to buy her breakfast. First off lil girl that is for groceries and needs of the house. Second off get a job! Damn!
Daddy is just too nice to them.