Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-05-2016 07:53 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The fact that my father is such a nice guy and people abuse him pisses me off. My little brother and his girlfriend along with their baby live with my dad. They don't pay bills or pay him for living.. They don't even clean his freaking house. You know who cleans his house?? I DO! He is a truck driver on the road 5 1/2 days.
Today I learned that one of my sisters went to breakfast with my brothers girlfriend. Ole girlfriend pulled out my dads card and asked if she wanted her to buy her breakfast. First off lil girl that is for groceries and needs of the house. Second off get a job! Damn!
Daddy is just too nice to them.

Man that's horrible Sad Sorry you have to deal with that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 08:25 PM
(08-05-2016 08:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 07:53 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The fact that my father is such a nice guy and people abuse him pisses me off. My little brother and his girlfriend along with their baby live with my dad. They don't pay bills or pay him for living.. They don't even clean his freaking house. You know who cleans his house?? I DO! He is a truck driver on the road 5 1/2 days.
Today I learned that one of my sisters went to breakfast with my brothers girlfriend. Ole girlfriend pulled out my dads card and asked if she wanted her to buy her breakfast. First off lil girl that is for groceries and needs of the house. Second off get a job! Damn!

Man that's horrible Sad Sorry you have to deal with that.

thank you. It's more my dad than anyone who deals with it. I just can't say anything and it drives me crazy.
08-05-2016, 08:29 PM
(08-05-2016 08:25 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Man that's horrible Sad Sorry you have to deal with that.

thank you. It's more my dad than anyone who deals with it. I just can't say anything and it drives me crazy.

Wish I had the time and money, would love to treat you and your father to dinner.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-05-2016, 08:32 PM
(08-05-2016 08:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:25 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  thank you. It's more my dad than anyone who deals with it. I just can't say anything and it drives me crazy.

Wish I had the time and money, would love to treat you and your father to dinner.

That's so nice!! But I promise you my father wouldn't let you pay! He would sneak the check and pay for everyone.
08-05-2016, 08:35 PM
(08-05-2016 08:32 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Wish I had the time and money, would love to treat you and your father to dinner.

That's so nice!! But I promise you my father wouldn't let you pay! He would sneak the check and pay for everyone.

Oh there's a way to prevent that and I would find it Tongue

08-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Your father seems like a great guy. I hope things get better. Sad Hug
08-05-2016, 08:37 PM
(08-05-2016 08:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:32 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  That's so nice!! But I promise you my father wouldn't let you pay! He would sneak the check and pay for everyone.

Oh there's a way to prevent that and I would find it Tongue

Lol many people have said that
08-05-2016, 08:41 PM
(08-05-2016 08:37 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Oh there's a way to prevent that and I would find it Tongue

Lol many people have said that

Lol well I love challenges so

08-05-2016, 08:45 PM
(08-05-2016 08:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:37 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Lol many people have said that

Lol well I love challenges so

That would be a challenge worth watching. Jdog vs my father
Who will cover the check
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
08-05-2016, 08:45 PM
(08-05-2016 07:32 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm so ready to graduate. I want to get out of here.

Soon? Not sure if this helps at all, but I find my relationship with my father vastly improved with 650 miles between us. So maybe once there's a little distance, and no religious school, things will get better!

I'm so sorry. Sad Your dad sounds like a nice guy, but it sucks that they treat him that way. One of mom's friends is the same way; her son uses her to babysit for him and his housewife (who doesn't want to watch their 5 kids), they live with his mom, she has to do their laundry, she works two jobs while in her 60s to help them out, etc. It's awful when people pull that sort of crap on nice folks.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user