Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-05-2016 08:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 07:32 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I'm so ready to graduate. I want to get out of here.

Soon? Not sure if this helps at all, but I find my relationship with my father vastly improved with 650 miles between us. So maybe once there's a little distance, and no religious school, things will get better!

(08-05-2016 07:53 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  The fact that my father is such a nice guy and people abuse him pisses me off. My little brother and his girlfriend along with their baby live with my dad. They don't pay bills or pay him for living.. They don't even clean his freaking house. You know who cleans his house?? I DO! He is a truck driver on the road 5 1/2 days.
Today I learned that one of my sisters went to breakfast with my brothers girlfriend. Ole girlfriend pulled out my dads card and asked if she wanted her to buy her breakfast. First off lil girl that is for groceries and needs of the house. Second off get a job! Damn!
Daddy is just too nice to them.

I'm so sorry. Sad Your dad sounds like a nice guy, but it sucks that they treat him that way. One of mom's friends is the same way; her son uses her to babysit for him and his housewife (who doesn't want to watch their 5 kids), they live with his mom, she has to do their laundry, she works two jobs while in her 60s to help them out, etc. It's awful when people pull that sort of crap on nice folks.

That's what they do.. When I left dads today he said he was having to baby sit. My dad is nearly 60 he should be fishing on his day off not watching kids. He already raised 5 alone.
It just burns me that people do this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 01:32 PM
(08-05-2016 08:48 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Soon? Not sure if this helps at all, but I find my relationship with my father vastly improved with 650 miles between us. So maybe once there's a little distance, and no religious school, things will get better!

I'm so sorry. Sad Your dad sounds like a nice guy, but it sucks that they treat him that way. One of mom's friends is the same way; her son uses her to babysit for him and his housewife (who doesn't want to watch their 5 kids), they live with his mom, she has to do their laundry, she works two jobs while in her 60s to help them out, etc. It's awful when people pull that sort of crap on nice folks.

That's what they do.. When I left dads today he said he was having to baby sit. My dad is nearly 60 he should be fishing on his day off not watching kids. He already raised 5 alone.

Don't tell us, tell your sister. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-05-2016, 02:04 PM
(08-05-2016 08:48 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  That's what they do.. When I left dads today he said he was having to baby sit. My dad is nearly 60 he should be fishing on his day off not watching kids. He already raised 5 alone.
Holy crap, yeah he definitely shouldn't. Especially not at that age; maybe Chas is right, have a heart to heart with your sis, if she'd listen?

Need to think of a witty signature.
09-05-2016, 04:28 PM
(09-05-2016 01:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 08:48 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  That's what they do.. When I left dads today he said he was having to baby sit. My dad is nearly 60 he should be fishing on his day off not watching kids. He already raised 5 alone.

Don't tell us, tell your sister. Drinking Beverage

... did I over rant? I'm sorry.
But seriously telling her does nothing.
09-05-2016, 04:30 PM
(09-05-2016 04:28 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 01:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Don't tell us, tell your sister. Drinking Beverage

... did I over rant? I'm sorry.

It's not telling her.. And she isn't my sister. It would come down to telling my brother to do something with his girlfriend. It wouldn't do anything good just start more trouble.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Fuck.
09-05-2016, 07:13 PM
(09-05-2016 04:30 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 04:28 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  ... did I over rant? I'm sorry.

It's not telling her.. And she isn't my sister. It would come down to telling my brother to do something with his girlfriend. It wouldn't do anything good just start more trouble.

Sorry, I got the dramatis personae mixed up. Bitch-slap your brother. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
10-05-2016, 02:37 AM
So I work security right. About an hour before my shift a customer assaulted, like physically assaulted, two staff members.
It's such bullshit, I always only just miss out on all the fun.
10-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Fuck today

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-05-2016, 06:33 AM
(10-05-2016 06:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck today

I'll try.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post