"He tasted like sin made into wine: dark, heady, and impossible to resist."
[Image: black_books_facepalm_3.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-11-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Revoke this persons capacity to continue writing things like that, immediately.

Hamstring their arms or something..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-11-2012, 04:30 PM
(18-11-2012 04:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Revoke this persons capacity to continue writing things like that, immediately.

If only I could Sadcryface2 My face hurts from all the facepalming I've been doing. And I haven't even reached the sex scenes yet.
Worse yet, she's married, so she may still procreate.

18-11-2012, 04:33 PM
I cam sympathize with the pain. Facepalm has become practically my natural state. Eventually you wont be able to feel the pain of your hand hitting your face.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Ranting corner
(18-11-2012 04:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 04:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Revoke this persons capacity to continue writing things like that, immediately.

If only I could Sadcryface2 My face hurts from all the facepalming I've been doing. And I haven't even reached the sex scenes yet.

I wonder what will hurt when you do.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-11-2012, 04:59 PM
(18-11-2012 04:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I wonder what will hurt when you do.
My poor brain - it's been dying a slow painful death even since I started subjecting it to this.

Also - my eyes, for having been forced to see it.
[Image: tumblr_m3ez8lT9GP1ql2bgho1_400.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:Looking at things critically means we should look for the source.

It's in the microwave with the butter.

It's not so much that they're a bunch of fat shits, it's the mentality that [redneck voice]"I was raised on butter and ketchup, so so shall they"[/redneck voice].
It's like look at yourself bitch, see where ketchup and butter got you?
It's one thing for people to fat that's not the real problem, the problem is that they pass that onto their children because they don't see how truly bad it is, "it was okay for me so it'll be okay for them" and then so their kids get fat etc.. and basically the cycle never stops.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-11-2012, 08:50 PM
[Image: lightbulb.jpg]

So I haven't claimed for insurance yet but I totally have a good idea.

"so yeah... umm.. when I crashed my bike my phone was crushed and is broken... so if you could just buy me a replacement one while you're paying for my bike repairs that'll be just grand... Umm yes it was a $800 smartphone.."

[Image: oscar.png]
18-11-2012, 09:50 PM
(18-11-2012 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: lightbulb.jpg]

"so yeah... umm.. when I crashed my bike my phone was crushed and is broken... so if you could just buy me a replacement one while you're paying for my bike repairs that'll be just grand... Umm yes it was a $800 smartphone.."
Good luck. If it's like US insurance, personal property in a vehicle accident is covered by a Home or Renter's policy. My soothsaying dog tells me you don't have Renter's insurance.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-11-2012, 12:28 AM
(18-11-2012 09:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 08:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: lightbulb.jpg]

Good luck. If it's like US insurance, personal property in a vehicle accident is covered by a Home or Renter's policy. My soothsaying dog tells me you don't have Renter's insurance.
Here too. That's another deductible, if you by chance do have it.