(10-05-2016 06:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck today

That's how I felt about yesterday.
~We'll see how today goes. *sigh*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-05-2016 07:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 04:30 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  It's not telling her.. And she isn't my sister. It would come down to telling my brother to do something with his girlfriend. It wouldn't do anything good just start more trouble.

Sorry, I got the dramatis personae mixed up. Bitch-slap your brother. Drinking Beverage

Lol nah. I would if little brother wasn't a giant
10-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Undecided

Apparently, they just can't seem to get my DOT shit together. Not after I went there a second time to sign and date the original paperwork. Not after they were advised that I need an actual card to carry on my person. Not after going back and forth with three managers for over a month. Now, I'm told I will need to go there myself again and have them produce a laminated card. As well, I have just been advised by the same people, that the guy who needs to produce this card... is on vacation and will not return until next week. Blink

This has gone beyond ludicrous. By the time I get the card, I'll be on my own vacation and won't even need the fucking thing. Dodgy

It appears to be time to advise this multi-billion dollar, global corporation to suck my ass. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Why do companies always put a completely exhaustive list of their services in their advertisements and then claim that there is "much, much more" they have to offer? It's so common and so dishonest. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-05-2016, 08:07 PM
And it's fucking hailing again...again...really?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2016, 08:25 PM
(10-05-2016 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And it's fucking hailing again...again...really?

No!

Small pebbly hail, I hope.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
(10-05-2016 08:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And it's fucking hailing again...again...really?

No!

So far...but that's what we started with when we got the gigantic hail...a month ago tomorrow. We have been dealing with hail since 3/23. I give up. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-05-2016, 08:32 PM
(10-05-2016 08:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No!

So far...but that's what we started with when we got the gigantic hail...a month ago tomorrow. We have been dealing with hail since 3/23. I give up. Undecided

Hug

I hope it stays small. Really, I'm sorry.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-05-2016, 08:50 PM
(10-05-2016 08:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No!

Weelll, sheeeit! Undecided Here's hoping that the sheathing on the roof is tougher, this time. Maybe you should get a Roof of Steel .
10-05-2016, 08:53 PM
(10-05-2016 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So far...but that's what we started with when we got the gigantic hail...a month ago tomorrow. We have been dealing with hail since 3/23. I give up. Undecided

Weelll, sheeeit! Undecided Here's hoping that the sheathing on the roof is tougher, this time. Maybe you should get a Roof of Steel .

What I need at this point are nerves of steel. Undecided

It's still thundering and raining but for now the hail has stopped...will see how the rest of the night goes. Weeping