Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-05-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-05-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Weelll, sheeeit! Undecided Here's hoping that the sheathing on the roof is tougher, this time. Maybe you should get a Roof of Steel .

What I need at this point are nerves of steel. Undecided

It's still thundering and raining but for now the hail has stopped...will see how the rest of the night goes. Weeping

Well, hell. In the more crime-ridden neighborhoods in Los Angeles some people have these bars on their windows. Maybe you could get something like that to break up the ice so it doesn't trash your windows. What a freakin' mess!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 11:50 PM
(10-05-2016 08:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Weelll, sheeeit! Undecided Here's hoping that the sheathing on the roof is tougher, this time. Maybe you should get a Roof of Steel .

It's still thundering and raining but for now the hail has stopped...will see how the rest of the night goes. Weeping

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-05-2016, 05:45 AM
Writers block. Gotta love it, said noone ever.
11-05-2016, 06:38 AM
(11-05-2016 05:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Writers block. Gotta love it, said noone ever.

Tabitha King - one afternoon when she wanted to get laid and Steve couldn't write....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-05-2016, 10:00 AM
(11-05-2016 06:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 05:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Writers block. Gotta love it, said noone ever.

Tabitha King - one afternoon when she wanted to get laid and Steve couldn't write....

Touche.
11-05-2016, 12:02 PM

Hope it went well.... Sad
---
My little cheaters were at it again, but this time I watched and made note of it, and I'm making a spreadsheet on what they got wrong, because there were 3 versions of the Final...it's very interesting, after watching them talk and flip through that they got the same questions wrong, despite the questions being in a different order entirely, no? Thou Shallt Not Escape This Exam Unscathed.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-05-2016, 12:04 PM
(11-05-2016 12:02 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 08:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What I need at this point are nerves of steel. Undecided

Hope it went well.... Sad
---

The house and cars seem to be fine...me...not so much. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-05-2016, 12:06 PM
(11-05-2016 12:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The house and cars seem to be fine...me...not so much. Undecided

*wince* I'm sorry Sad I do imagine that your nerves would definitely still be shot from the weather y'all have been getting and the damage with it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 12:07 PM
(11-05-2016 12:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 12:02 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hope it went well.... Sad
---

The house and cars seem to be fine...me...not so much. Undecided

Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-05-2016, 12:41 PM
The smarmy guy who used to work at a store I rarely shopped at, now works at the store I'm more likely to frequent.

Just my fucking luck. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post