Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-05-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-05-2016 12:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did I also mention that I neglected to make a list? Blush

GaspGaspGasp

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-05-2016, 12:15 PM
I don't believe in Friday the 13th as an unlucky day, but god damn has this been a shitty morning. 3 people were scheduled to work the morning shift: guess who was alone for 3 hours? Besides the customers demanding smoothies, of course. One more week until my last day. Here's hoping I'll make it through in one piece.
13-05-2016, 06:59 PM
3 years of ranting and 1966 pages later, people still getting pissed.
My newest pet peeve: People taking photos of something they hold in their hands but in the photo their finger nails are dirty...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 5 users Like Leerob's post
13-05-2016, 07:03 PM
(13-05-2016 06:59 PM)Leela Wrote:  3 years of ranting and 1966 pages later, people still getting pissed.
My newest pet peeve: People taking photos of something they hold in their hands but in the photo their finger nails are dirty...

I always notice this too.
13-05-2016, 07:15 PM
(13-05-2016 06:59 PM)Leela Wrote:  3 years of ranting and 1966 pages later, people still getting pissed.

Yep that's a big one for me too.

The only other thing that's more annoying is when people post a picture of something and you can see their mess in the background.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-05-2016, 07:15 PM
I don't want my parents to make me go to church tomorrow.

☆☆☆
13-05-2016, 07:36 PM
(13-05-2016 07:15 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I don't want my parents to make me go to church tomorrow.

Just say no

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-05-2016, 08:00 PM
(13-05-2016 07:15 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I don't want my parents to make me go to church tomorrow.

We can compare notes!!!!

UnsureConsiderDodgyFacepalmWeeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-05-2016, 08:13 PM
(13-05-2016 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Just say no

Will it work as well for him as it did for Nancy Reagan and the Office of National Drug Control Policy?

(13-05-2016 08:00 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

We can compare notes!!!!

UnsureConsiderDodgyFacepalmWeeping

We can all 3 compare notes! (Though the sermon I experience will be deeply different it's Father R. or Father "I can't pronounce his name Lithuanian guy who has been in the U.S. only a few years".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Jesus, I'd rather go to church than mow the damn lawn. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco