Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-11-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Yea that's what my mom said, it's covered under contents not vehicle (and she should know, she use to work for the insurance company).
And no I don't have contents insurances.

I'll ask away anyway, never hurts to ask.
I wonder what my helmets covered under, I mean it's sorta part of the vehicle in a way..

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 02:35 AM
I picture my brain all infested with this white fluffy fungus stuff - that's my Gwynnies! And I got more Gwynnies than brain. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-11-2012, 03:41 AM
It would seem that you've more something than brain my good sir, as to exactly what that is I dare not speculate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-11-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm having one of these days:
[Image: FhHc7.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like Logisch's post
20-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Is it bad that this is my 5th day in this flat and I still am not sure of which people that always seem to be here actually live here and that I still don't know if 4 or 5 people live here and I still don't know anyone's name except 1 persons?

20-11-2012, 01:06 AM
so, exams have begun, and I went through my legal studies and driver safety courses without remember I could piss off after the second lesson, I felt pretty fucking stupid then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2012, 01:20 AM
(20-11-2012 12:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is it bad that this is my 5th day in this flat and I still am not sure of which people that always seem to be here actually live here and that I still don't know if 4 or 5 people live here and I still don't know anyone's name except 1 persons?
I'm sorry, but is it that hard to ASK?

"Hey, excuse me, what's your name again? Aha, and do you live here with the rest of us, or are you just visiting us?" Aha, I see, thanx."

And then you repeat the same questions to all the persons there. C'mon man, use your LOGIC, stop panicking all the time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWmji7Tg7pwR6X0kpH_8O...yvZOf9OVcA]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
20-11-2012, 04:00 AM
(20-11-2012 01:20 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 12:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Is it bad that this is my 5th day in this flat and I still am not sure of which people that always seem to be here actually live here and that I still don't know if 4 or 5 people live here and I still don't know anyone's name except 1 persons?
I'm sorry, but is it that hard to ASK?

"Hey, excuse me, what's your name again? Aha, and do you live here with the rest of us, or are you just visiting us?" Aha, I see, thanx."

And then you repeat the same questions to all the persons there. C'mon man, use your LOGIC, stop panicking all the time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWmji7Tg7pwR6X0kpH_8O...yvZOf9OVcA]

I don't panic, I just don't care.
Plus that means I would have to communicate with them.

I'm fine with the courteous "hey" in the hall way.

20-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Look, shut up. You speak nonsense. You do care, that is why you post here, that is why you like to rant and that is why you mention them every day. You lack friends, you lack conversation. You just don't want to admit that, but I see it all. So, stop bullshitting yourself and start talking to people that you live with. It is pretty hard and retarded to live with someone and not talk to them. It makes you frustrated, it makes you passively-aggressive. In the end, we have to listen to you whining about it. Not that we cry over that fact every day, but still, I think that my advice will help your whole life in general and that we will be able to read more of your intelligent posts, not just your rants.

Big Grin

Peace be with you my brother.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-11-2012, 05:27 AM
Friends and conversation are overrated Filox.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post