Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-05-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-05-2016 03:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 03:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Sadcryface But then what do I do with this #80 shopping bag of magnesium shavings?

Wow, Moms. That woman needs something, I just don't know what. Bitchslap, maybe.

Every time I see her, I turn into an idiot. Few people rattle me like she can. I think of a million things I could have said after I walk away. It's like I feel like chasing her down and saying them all. But then I'd look insane.

I cried when I got home. The comment about my son...it just hurt. It was just unbelievable on the cruel scale. The look she gave me...omg. 'you poor thing.'

We belonged to a group on Facebook that I just left, I've unfriended her too.

Some people are just horrible. Best thing you can do is just cut them from your life as much as possible. As for that bitch may she ever have sand in her vagina.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-05-2016, 03:55 PM
(17-05-2016 03:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I cried when I got home. The comment about my son...it just hurt. It was just unbelievable on the cruel scale. The look she gave me...omg. 'you poor thing.'

Then apparently Einstein, Newton and Mozart were all retarded since they were on the spectrum.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2016, 03:59 PM
(17-05-2016 03:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 03:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I cried when I got home. The comment about my son...it just hurt. It was just unbelievable on the cruel scale. The look she gave me...omg. 'you poor thing.'

Then apparently Einstein, Newton and Mozart were all retarded since they were on the spectrum.

I feel cheated on this autism thing. My son isn't a savant.

He can't even count cards.

I do hope he'll find his niche in life though and be happy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-05-2016, 04:17 PM
(17-05-2016 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 03:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then apparently Einstein, Newton and Mozart were all retarded since they were on the spectrum.

I feel cheated on this autism thing. My son isn't a savant.

He can't even count cards.

I do hope he'll find his niche in life though and be happy.

I've had a team member diagnosed with Asperger's as a child work with me for the last 10 years. Probably one of the best computer engineers I've ever seen. When he first got here he had the social skills of a prickly pear cactus. He's much better now but he we did spend a lot of time on debriefings where he asked "Was I inappropriate?" My response was usually "You were right. Social niceties don't mean much in a technical discussion."

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2016, 04:30 PM
(17-05-2016 02:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well, fuck me.

Yes, I decided after spending time cleaning mil's house, I'd just run to the market for some fresh veggies. (The market is super close to her house)

So here I am in the store, with my hair in a bad ponytail, torn jeans and tie dye finery, and who do I run into?

Yep that witch Suzanne who dresses like she just stepped off the runway.

"Oh hi" she waves obnoxiously and grabs me by the shoulders where we proceed to 'air kiss' hello, then she proceeded to prattle on about her difficult life.

"Did I tell you Chip (not his real name but he looks like a Chip) has a difficult decision," she whispers, "he's got to choose between Stanford, UC Berkeley and Yale. You know he wants to go to law school."

"That's nice for him" I mumble.

Insert a couple comments about working and having to shop on her lunch hour and incompetent cleaning staff and how nice it must be for me to just runaround wearing any old thing...

"How are your boys?"

I say little...

She then she said, "well I know it's got to be hard having a son who is retarded."

Fuck my life bitch. He's on the spectrum for autism not retarded.

She backpeddles that she meant something else.

At this point I just want to get the fuck away so I say I've got to go.

I adore her husband, he's truly one of the nicest people I know...but his wife....holy crap she's just a bitch.

Proof that money can't buy class.

What a fucking bitch.

I am sorry you had to deal with that.

I think I need to make a road trip to kick an uppity bitch's ass. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-05-2016, 04:33 PM
(17-05-2016 04:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Proof that money can't buy class.

What a fucking bitch.

I am sorry you had to deal with that.

I think I need to make a road trip to kick an uppity bitch's ass. Dodgy

I got peeps in Ashland and Medford who owe me. ... just sayin'

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2016, 04:52 PM
(17-05-2016 03:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 03:23 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Sadcryface But then what do I do with this #80 shopping bag of magnesium shavings?

Wow, Moms. That woman needs something, I just don't know what. Bitchslap, maybe.

Every time I see her, I turn into an idiot. Few people rattle me like she can. I think of a million things I could have said after I walk away. It's like I feel like chasing her down and saying them all. But then I'd look insane.

I cried when I got home. The comment about my son...it just hurt. It was just unbelievable on the cruel scale. The look she gave me...omg. 'you poor thing.'

We belonged to a group on Facebook that I just left, I've unfriended her too.

I think you handled it well. After all, if I was in your position, well ummm

https://youtu.be/m4BCBy-NYFo?t=53s

(the part about shooting is metaphorical, but you get the point)

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
17-05-2016, 05:45 PM
It's wet and miserable and I want lunch but I've only got a bicycle.
17-05-2016, 05:58 PM
(17-05-2016 05:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's wet and miserable and I want lunch but I've only got a bicycle.

Damn I'm sorry.

I'd go for you, but I'm all far away and shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-05-2016, 06:07 PM
There's a clear in the rain! to the muffsmoble!! TO THE MUFFSMOBLE!!!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post