Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-05-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-05-2016 05:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's wet and miserable and I want lunch but I've only got a bicycle.

I thought the Māori had delivery service. Especially for water. No?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-05-2016, 06:35 PM
(17-05-2016 02:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well, fuck me.

Yes, I decided after spending time cleaning mil's house, I'd just run to the market for some fresh veggies. (The market is super close to her house)

So here I am in the store, with my hair in a bad ponytail, torn jeans and tie dye finery, and who do I run into?

Yep that witch Suzanne who dresses like she just stepped off the runway.

"Oh hi" she waves obnoxiously and grabs me by the shoulders where we proceed to 'air kiss' hello, then she proceeded to prattle on about her difficult life.

"Did I tell you Chip (not his real name but he looks like a Chip) has a difficult decision," she whispers, "he's got to choose between Stanford, UC Berkeley and Yale. You know he wants to go to law school."

"That's nice for him" I mumble.

Insert a couple comments about working and having to shop on her lunch hour and incompetent cleaning staff and how nice it must be for me to just runaround wearing any old thing...

"How are your boys?"

I say little...

She then she said, "well I know it's got to be hard having a son who is retarded."

Fuck my life bitch. He's on the spectrum for autism not retarded.

She backpeddles that she meant something else.

At this point I just want to get the fuck away so I say I've got to go.

I adore her husband, he's truly one of the nicest people I know...but his wife....holy crap she's just a bitch.
What a horrible human.
I'm so sorry, I know how much those comments hurt, even when they're made by bitches who make every encounter into a fucking mompetition.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
17-05-2016, 06:43 PM

Yes, I decided after spending time cleaning mil's house, I'd just run to the market for some fresh veggies. (The market is super close to her house)

So here I am in the store, with my hair in a bad ponytail, torn jeans and tie dye finery, and who do I run into?

"Oh hi" she waves obnoxiously and grabs me by the shoulders where we proceed to 'air kiss' hello, then she proceeded to prattle on about her difficult life.

"Did I tell you Chip (not his real name but he looks like a Chip) has a difficult decision," she whispers, "he's got to choose between Stanford, UC Berkeley and Yale. You know he wants to go to law school."

Insert a couple comments about working and having to shop on her lunch hour and incompetent cleaning staff and how nice it must be for me to just runaround wearing any old thing...

"How are your boys?"

I say little...

She then she said, "well I know it's got to be hard having a son who is retarded."

I adore her husband, he's truly one of the nicest people I know...but his wife....holy crap she's just a bitch.

Sad What a bitch, should have slapped her so hard, it takes her out of existence.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Bleh. Undecided

18-05-2016, 05:36 AM
(17-05-2016 03:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 02:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  As usual, I recommend liberal application of fire.

Burning that much plastic would be bad for the environment.

I hope they didn't cremate Joan Rivers then. Drinking Beverage
18-05-2016, 09:00 AM
(17-05-2016 06:43 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

"How are your boys?"

I say little...

Sad What a bitch, should have slapped her so hard, it takes her out of existence.

One phrase I like- "I'm gonna slap you so hard, your clothes will go out of style before you stop rolling!"
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
18-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Damn damn damn.

There was a thread yesterday with what seemed to be a couple interesting YouTube vids...

I had saved the tab...but now realize that I accidentally closed it.

SHIT

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2016, 12:18 PM
(18-05-2016 11:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Damn damn damn.

There was a thread yesterday with what seemed to be a couple interesting YouTube vids...

SHIT

Hmmm, search your history? If you are using Firefox you can open recently closed tabs under bookmarks.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-05-2016, 12:22 PM
(18-05-2016 12:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 11:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Damn damn damn.

SHIT

Hmmm, search your history? If you are using Firefox you can open recently closed tabs under bookmarks.

I did but no...

I also searched my forum stuff, comments, likes...

I'm on my iPad.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2016, 12:26 PM
(18-05-2016 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 12:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Hmmm, search your history? If you are using Firefox you can open recently closed tabs under bookmarks.

I did but no...

I also searched my forum stuff, comments, likes...

I'm on my iPad.

Hmmm, I have no idea then. Sorry