Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-05-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-05-2016 11:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 09:00 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Captain's Log... Stardate: I'm-not-talking-to-my-parents-anymore; They're a real... Buzz-Kill.

Mine are Southern Baptists. What's your excuse? Drinking Beverage

I am not having an argument with you on who has bigger parent-child issues, nor did I ask for one. Not every rant from me has to be a blooddripping serious challenge. I am allowed to make a joke about being slightly tired with my own employment. See? --> https://youtu.be/264s-sFqvTA?t=49s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Why do I have the song "why can't we be friends" playing in my head right now?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-05-2016, 12:31 PM
(21-05-2016 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I have the song "why can't we be friends" playing in my head right now?

Because I work as hard as I can at avoiding unnecessary conflict. This is why I leave the forum every three months. I get into arguements, I get stressed and I get stomach aches that hurt as fuck.

I quit having arguments with Banjo on my choice of music, I quit having arguements with Free Thought over video games and wrestling, and now I hope that I can stop having arguements like these with EK.

21-05-2016, 12:33 PM
(21-05-2016 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I have the song "why can't we be friends" playing in my head right now?

Don't feel bad...the other day I had the theme from 'Green Acres' stuck in a loop in my head for most of the day. I have no idea why. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-05-2016, 12:37 PM
(21-05-2016 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Don't feel bad...the other day I had the theme from 'Green Acres' stuck in a loop in my head for most of the day. I have no idea why. Undecided

*snort*

Green acres is the place to be...4:30 is the life for me....

Evil_monster

I used to love that show as a kid.

21-05-2016, 12:37 PM
I am convinced that the grocery store where I shop tracks what I buy with their rewards card and after purchasing an item twice they stop carrying it. Fuckers.

I found an ice cream flavor I love...bought it twice...there is no longer a spot for it in the freezer. Dodgy

Because of my tooth issue I thought I would buy some of those little cups of applesauce so I can bring them to work and not starve. They don't carry those either now. Now applesauce comes in squeeze tubes that soccer moms can hand to their kids in the car. I am not going to be at my desk drinking applesauce. Fuckers.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-05-2016, 12:39 PM
(21-05-2016 12:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Because I work as hard as I can at avoiding unnecessary conflict. This is why I leave the forum every three months. I get into arguements, I get stressed and I get stomach aches that hurt as fuck.

I quit having arguments with Banjo on my choice of music, I quit having arguements with Free Thought over video games and wrestling, and now I hope that I can stop having arguements like these with EK.

Well, I don't argue with you. Hug

21-05-2016, 12:43 PM
(21-05-2016 12:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am convinced that the grocery store where I shop tracks what I buy with their rewards card and after purchasing an item twice they stop carrying it. Fuckers.

I found an ice cream flavor I love...bought it twice...there is no longer a spot for it in the freezer. Dodgy

Because of my tooth issue I thought I would buy some of those little cups of applesauce so I can bring them to work and not starve. They don't carry those either now. Now applesauce comes in squeeze tubes that soccer moms can hand to their kids in the car. I am not going to be at my desk drinking applesauce. Fuckers.

I've noticed the same thing. Or after I buy something they seem to put it on special (as if to say I should have waited a day) and then they raise the price.

Then they get rid of it, in favor of some crappy version made by them.

21-05-2016, 12:44 PM
(21-05-2016 12:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 12:31 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Because I work as hard as I can at avoiding unnecessary conflict. This is why I leave the forum every three months. I get into arguements, I get stressed and I get stomach aches that hurt as fuck.

Well, I don't argue with you. Hug

Well even if I had a reason to argue with you, I wouldn't quarrel with a higher ranking officer in Star Fleet command. Always an honor to serve with you, Admiral.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-05-2016, 01:45 PM
(21-05-2016 12:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 12:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't feel bad...the other day I had the theme from 'Green Acres' stuck in a loop in my head for most of the day. I have no idea why. Undecided

*snort*

Green acres is the place to be...4:30 is the life for me....

Evil_monster

I used to love that show as a kid.

4:30? That's a pretty strange mondegreen.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP