Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-05-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-05-2016 06:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 05:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ick. So I'm walking through the Target parking lot, hadn't showered since Thursday because I went camping, when a creepy guy who was at least 40 slows his SUV, gives me the 'I'm undressing you with my eyes' look, and says "Hey, are you married?" I refused to answer and kept on walking. He yelled, "Well, you should be."

You know what? Fuck you. It's not your business if I'm married. Who says I have to be married? Why the fuck do you think I want to talk to you in the middle of the parking lot? Go harass somebody else.

Does catcalling women actually work? Why the hell do these men think this is ok? I had my hair in a messy side braid, a cotton tee, jeans and boots on. I wasn't even wearing lipstick. Nothing about my outfit said, "Hey look at me and treat me like a hooker!"

This shit happens all the fucking time. It's gross.

It's the animal equivalent to dick waving. It probably somehow makes them feel more virile.

They'd probably be humiliated if they knew we all imagine them with a microdick and move on. Because you just know the guys who do that shit, got nothing else going on.

Hug

[Image: 20150124.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-05-2016, 09:50 PM
(22-05-2016 05:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ick. So I'm walking through the Target parking lot, hadn't showered since Thursday because I went camping, when a creepy guy who was at least 40 slows his SUV, gives me the 'I'm undressing you with my eyes' look, and says "Hey, are you married?" I refused to answer and kept on walking. He yelled, "Well, you should be."

You know what? Fuck you. It's not your business if I'm married. Who says I have to be married? Why the fuck do you think I want to talk to you in the middle of the parking lot? Go harass somebody else.

Does catcalling women actually work? Why the hell do these men think this is ok? I had my hair in a messy side braid, a cotton tee, jeans and boots on. I wasn't even wearing lipstick. Nothing about my outfit said, "Hey look at me and treat me like a hooker!"

My guess: you look damn good even when you are messy?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
23-05-2016, 12:21 AM
(22-05-2016 05:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Does catcalling women actually work? Why the hell do these men think this is ok? I had my hair in a messy side braid, a cotton tee, jeans and boots on. I wasn't even wearing lipstick. Nothing about my outfit said, "Hey look at me and treat me like a hooker!"

I think messy side braids are cute... Unsure

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

But yeah, total creepsause. Just reading that made me feel skeevy.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-05-2016, 08:15 AM

Sounds like a good thing it was daylight out. I don't understand treating women like that.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
23-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Two for one post:
1) I need a vacation from my parents' being in WI, but now I'm back in WV for 3 weeks...
2) We didn't even make it on to the sidewalk in front of the house before my father started going, "Looks like the bay-bay needs to mow the lawn fer me". At least he didn't call me "slave" this time while using a demeaning name?

Also random question, anyone know what section of magazine Barnes and Noble lists American Atheist under?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Fuck...

If you're a real estate person farming potential clients and decide to go door-to-door, you might get further if you don't open with, "Jesus told me to knock on your door..."

Does that shit actually work?

I was polite as I closed the door.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-05-2016, 09:45 PM
(23-05-2016 09:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck...

If you're a real estate person farming potential clients and decide to go door-to-door, you might get further if you don't open with, "Jesus told me to knock on your door..."

I'd have gone wide eyed and yelled "Thank god he is talking to someone else now I'm free. No more whispers in the night no more voices thank you thank you." and then closed the door.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-05-2016, 09:55 PM
(23-05-2016 09:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-05-2016 09:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck...

I'd have gone wide eyed and yelled "Thank god he is talking to someone else now I'm free. No more whispers in the night no more voices thank you thank you." and then closed the door.

That would have been soooooo much better. I never think of snappy come backs like that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Took the set of work keys home by accident. >< iiddiot...
They really need more than one pair of keys.
24-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Accountability....

If you've got the keys and bad shit happens - you're the first one they look at........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.