Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-05-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-05-2016 06:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have an itchy rash from one or both of the medications I am taking. In the middle of the rashy area are two itchier spider bites...fml. Dodgy

IIRC spider bites don't itch. So, the itch, if those are spider bites, come from the venom. Brown recluse and black widow spiders are the only ones in North America that I know of that have fangs that can penetrate human skin. You should get that checked out, tout-suite!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2016, 06:16 PM
(24-05-2016 05:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2016 06:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have an itchy rash from one or both of the medications I am taking. In the middle of the rashy area are two itchier spider bites...fml. Dodgy

I got an itchy rash on my balls.

@Anj feel better.

@Girly GaspBlink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Cooking my lamb shanks and the whole house smells of roast lamb and rosemary (luckily our neighbor has a massive bush of it growing on the side of the road...).
I just opened the tinfoil to check on one of them and they're so soft and tender and the veggies taste like roast drippings. There's so much drool coming out of my mouth right now.

I just thought I'd share to make yall hungry.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-05-2016, 12:54 PM
(24-05-2016 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cooking my lamb shanks and the whole house smells of roast lamb and rosemary (luckily our neighbor has a massive bush of it growing on the side of the road...).
I just opened the tinfoil to check on one of them and they're so soft and tender and the veggies taste like roast drippings. There's so much drool coming out of my mouth right now.

I just thought I'd share to make yall hungry.

Fucking Earmuffs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-05-2016, 05:13 PM
So, I'm sitting at the computer in the public library for about an hour. I'm wearing a Tee shirt, jeans, sneakers.

I feel a tickle on my forearm ... I've been using the mouse fairly extensively. I examine this tickle sensation and yes ... YES ... A FUCKING TICK! A TICK! WTF? I get a tick while inside the public library. What the actual fuck?!? Now, I feel the need to compulsively strip naked and run my fingers over every inch and examine every crevice on my person in front of a mirror.

I'll restrain myself until I get home. Dodgy

A fucking TICK!!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
25-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Oh shit I almost forgot, the answer to the riddle 4 pages back was a net.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-05-2016, 09:52 PM
(22-05-2016 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Daily riddle with Muffs:

What has fewer holes the more holes you make?

Golf

[Image: 4238501.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-05-2016, 05:39 AM
(25-05-2016 05:13 PM)kim Wrote:  So, I'm sitting at the computer in the public library for about an hour. I'm wearing a Tee shirt, jeans, sneakers.

I feel a tickle on my forearm ... I've been using the mouse fairly extensively. I examine this tickle sensation and yes ... YES ... A FUCKING TICK! A TICK! WTF? I get a tick while inside the public library. What the actual fuck?!? Now, I feel the need to compulsively strip naked and run my fingers over every inch and examine every crevice on my person in front of a mirror.

A fucking TICK!!

How do you go about disposing of them? I either flush them down the toilet or burn them over a candle. Depends on where I am at the time. I so hate ticks. If you think that is bad, you should see what I do when I find a brown recluse.
26-05-2016, 08:37 AM
(26-05-2016 05:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-05-2016 05:13 PM)kim Wrote:  So, I'm sitting at the computer in the public library for about an hour. I'm wearing a Tee shirt, jeans, sneakers.

A fucking TICK!!

How do you go about disposing of them? I either flush them down the toilet or burn them over a candle. Depends on where I am at the time. I so hate ticks. If you think that is bad, you should see what I do when I find a brown recluse.

Spiders explode if you heat them with a torch. Be careful you don't get fragments on you though. Wear protective gear. I usually just spray paint on black widows- I haven't seen a brown recluse here in California, yet. The other spiders I leave be, since they eat the same things as black widows, so they get crowded out.
26-05-2016, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 07:40 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Found out jerk Pastor that was partially responsible for leaving a Baptist church is now getting promoted by his superiors to be a regional/area minister whom oversees like half of my home state for his denomination.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user