Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-05-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Got to be fucking kidding me.

Timeline 23rd; get assignment shittily done.
24th: due date, no choice to submit it, but the submission portal is dated incorrectly. Work up the gets to talk to the person required to get it fixed. Submit assignment.
27th: Log into the student portal to see it it was marked aaaand... IT WASN'T SUBMITTED!!! Hastily attach a note of apology and submit. 2 days, 23 hours late.

??th lose the few marks the trash was worth due to outstanding submission deductions.

21st June: Abysmally fail exam.

10th Feb, 2017: repeat course third time. Fail again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2016, 02:36 AM
When my friend's steam profile mysteriously logs itself in when it's 4:00 am and I know he turned off his computer:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
27-05-2016, 05:42 AM
Managed 4 hours of decent sleep, 1 hour of being too stubborn to get up and now paying for it. Take care of your backs, kids!
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
27-05-2016, 06:22 AM
(26-05-2016 05:46 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Found out jerk Pastor that was partially responsible for leaving a Baptist church is now getting promoted by his superiors to be a regional/area minister whom oversees like half of my home state for his denomination.

Partially responsible for what now?
27-05-2016, 06:27 AM
(27-05-2016 05:42 AM)skyking Wrote:  Managed 4 hours of decent sleep, 1 hour of being too stubborn to get up and now paying for it. Take care of your backs, kids!

Never! You can't tell me what to do old man, I'm a young reckless youth who thinks he's invincible and knows everything about the world and doesn't take orders from noone!
27-05-2016, 07:24 AM
I promise not to point and laugh.
Besides, I was very irresponsible in my youth and lucked out with my back. This latest problem is due to a bad fall onto steel steps.
27-05-2016, 08:29 AM
(27-05-2016 02:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  When my friend's steam profile mysteriously logs itself in when it's 4:00 am and I know he turned off his computer:

Hope it wasn't hacked, someone tried to access mine from Azerbaijan a few weeks ago. They got the password right, but not the secondary verification code.

(27-05-2016 06:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(26-05-2016 05:46 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Found out jerk Pastor that was partially responsible for me leaving a Baptist church is now getting promoted by his superiors to be a regional/area minister whom oversees like half of my home state for his denomination.

Partially responsible for what now?

Gah, I forgot a word (placed in bold in the quote now), apologies for that. Basically the pastor who more or less led me to leaving my Baptist church my family had been attending for almost a century, has been promoted to an area/regional minister by his denomination. It essentially makes him the immediate superior of half his colleagues in my home state. Meanwhile, the "fruits" of his ministry was to drive off or kick out over half his original congregation, get himself an annual Cancun vacation and a pay raise, membership to a country club (for "networking and spreading the Good News"), and to drive his individual church he was over, deep into debt.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2016, 11:14 AM
(27-05-2016 08:29 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 02:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  When my friend's steam profile mysteriously logs itself in when it's 4:00 am and I know he turned off his computer:

Hope it wasn't hacked, someone tried to access mine from Azerbaijan a few weeks ago. They got the password right, but not the secondary verification code.

Nah, it's okay. His computer is wierd and turns itself on sometimes. Everyone should have a secondary code.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-05-2016, 11:34 AM
All week long it's looked like its about to rain. It's been cloudy with dark clouds. As a result of the gloomy cloudy appearance, anytime I've left the house, I've been sure to bring a lightweight rain jacket.

All week it hasn't actually rained, despite seeming like it there would be a downpour any moment.

Today, I ran to the bank to withdraw some cash, and left with house without my 'rain' jacket because I was only running to the bank and today it was actually a bit brighter outside...

When I left the bank, it was fucking pouring down rain. Blink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-05-2016, 11:44 AM
(27-05-2016 11:14 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 08:29 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hope it wasn't hacked, someone tried to access mine from Azerbaijan a few weeks ago. They got the password right, but not the secondary verification code.

Nah, it's okay. His computer is wierd and turns itself on sometimes. Everyone should have a secondary code.

Ah okay. Weird of the computer to do that. (If we were in a scifi tale, I'd say "Ghost in the Machine".)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user