Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-05-2016 07:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 06:58 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug

I swear I think I have PTSD when it comes to storms now. I used to love storms...I slept better through them and everything...now I am a twitchy mess...but this was the loudest thunderclap I have ever heard.

My son if probably passed out right now from nerves.

I will be fighting Lady for the Benedryl before long.

I'm that way with wind.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2016, 07:06 PM
(29-05-2016 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 07:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I swear I think I have PTSD when it comes to storms now. I used to love storms...I slept better through them and everything...now I am a twitchy mess...but this was the loudest thunderclap I have ever heard.

My son if probably passed out right now from nerves.

I will be fighting Lady for the Benedryl before long.

I'm that way with wind.

I feel that way with sunny skies.

#sigh
29-05-2016, 08:48 PM
Oh god. I've gone and done it.
I've fucking done it now. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. This is bad. This is really bad. I wanna throw up.
I don't understand why this is so nerve-racking. I really don't. I'm so nervous now it makes me look calm as a fucking Buddha monk when I was taking my exams.

First ever email sent to a potential supplier for my future business requesting information.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO NERVE-RACKING IT MAKES NO SENSE!

[Image: oscar.png]
29-05-2016, 08:52 PM
(29-05-2016 08:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh god. I've gone and done it.
I've fucking done it now. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. This is bad. This is really bad. I wanna throw up.
I don't understand why this is so nerve-racking. I really don't. I'm so nervous now it makes me look calm as a fucking Buddha monk when I was taking my exams.

First ever email sent to a potential supplier for my future business requesting information.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE SO NERVE-RACKING IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Get too excited and you'll lose it. Desperation is not a good starting position to enter into negotiations.

#sigh
29-05-2016, 09:00 PM
I'm not excited, I fucking hate this shit. I'm so fucking nervous. Like what if they don't reply. Or they reply but tell me basically to fuck off and don't answer my questions.
What if I've fucked the pouch on the industries biggest supplier that represents EXCLUSIVELY (yay New Zealand..) a lot of large brands??

What then Girly!? WHAT THEN!

29-05-2016, 09:04 PM
What if I asked the wrong things? Shit maybe my questions were too forward, something they'd only tell a reseller.
I've fucked the pooch. I'm gonna be stocking shelves the rest of my life miserable. I'm gonna turn 25 in less than a month and have nothing to my name but a shitty shelf stocking security job I work part time at barely making ends meat. ya know what I mean. Like this is a big fucking deal to me. If I get this information I can easily get the rest of the information I need, put together a business plan and fucking do something with my life. It fucking rests on this fucking email. This is not an excited time for me right now.
Shit I should not have done this hours before work.

29-05-2016, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2016 09:12 PM by earmuffs.)
Fuuuuuuck Girly what the fuck have I done. I've fucked it. I fucked it up. It's fucked. It's so fucked right now.
The pooch has been fucked. The poor poor pooch. I think I'm having a panic attack right now. How do you know if you're having a panic attack?

I'm gonna go watch Game of Thrones and try not to think about how I just fucked up my whole life.

Oh great, I downloaded the wrong episode and now Im probably not gonna get to watch todays episode in time for work which means my fucktard workmates will ruin it for me.
Story of my fucking life. Can't even pirate a TV show without fucking up.

29-05-2016, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2016 09:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-05-2016 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm not excited, I fucking hate this shit. I'm so fucking nervous. Like what if they don't reply. Or they reply but tell me basically to fuck off and don't answer my questions.
What if I've fucked the pouch on the industries biggest supplier that represents EXCLUSIVELY (yay New Zealand..) a lot of large brands??

Did you use the word cunt in in your email?

(29-05-2016 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What then Girly!? WHAT THEN!

Dude, you got ambition and you got charisma and you are determined and persistent. Intrepid even. What you ain't got is any education or experience. But you do got the smarts. I think New Zealand's version of our Small Business Administration is even better at supporting startups. If you have a supplier and you have a consumer in me and I can point out to the SBA that we both have viable business plans. What you want to import/export? I'm thinking Maori trinkets.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-05-2016, 11:01 AM
WARNING ***Big Rant Ahead!

I have an acquaintance, not really a "friend" as we don't see each other outside of the workplace where I used to work, but I ran into her this morning. Our convo has been bugging me so I'm going to excise it here.

I'm very honest, I will be polite and avoid being hurtful if at all possible but if you pressure me to commit to a statement, honesty is what you'll get, like it or not.

She told me she's getting married. I did not congratulate her (actually, I said, "Ahhh") and she made a deal out of it. I tried to get away but she pushed me to comment.

Me: "No, I'm not going to congratulate you on your decision to marry an admitted asshole and alcoholic cop. This is a recipe for heartache, if not disaster and that you would subject your son (he's 8) to this abusive asshole is beyond selfish. Especially after you just got the irresponsible asshole dad out of his life and had been doing so well. If you want to ruin your life so be it but to let this creep near your son is tantamount to abuse itself."

She gave me the "sadcry" face, which I wasn't buying as she already knew how I felt about her BF, "He loves us, he would never hurt us. I know people think he's an asshole and yes he does admit it, in fun, but he can also be very good to us."

Me: "No, YOU think he's an asshole and I've heard you say several times. So, showing your son that growing up to be an asshole abusive alcoholic is a good thing to be? I don't think so."

Her: "I love him, he'll be good to us. I know he will. Nobody's perfect."

"Okay, then, enjoy!" I turn on my heels and walked away. I no longer felt obliged to speak to her anymore.

Now I'm still disturbed. Not sure whether I'm angry at her, sad for the boy, angry at the asshole for dragging her into his putrid life or at myself for not holding my tongue, just letting it go and placating her with BS. Maybe all of the above.

I do NOT feel bad for her. She is walking into it with eyes wide open but I feel so bad for her son. What chance has he to grow up to be a good man with examples like the scum that idiot woman fucks around with. I just hate to see kids dragged into shit like this when you know their chances are slim and none. This guy is an asshole of the highest grade and he brags about it, as well as the asshole cop things he does. Some of which she has retold at work because she thought them funny. Bah!

Now I'm in a pissy mood. Double-bah! Angry

(ok, end rant)

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
30-05-2016, 12:19 PM
(30-05-2016 11:01 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  She gave me the "sadcry" face, which I wasn't buying as she already knew how I felt about her BF, "He loves us, he would never hurt us. I know people think he's an asshole and yes he does admit it, in fun, but he can also be very good to us."

Her: "I love him, he'll be good to us. I know he will. Nobody's perfect."

I bolded a couple things in this. He can be good to us, I know he will....ummmhmmm....yeah, okay. I figure he probably does have the capacity but I doubt the desire to put it into action.

She thinks she's in loooove. So she is willing to overlook the obvious. Chances are the more people try to talk her out of it the stronger she will hold on.

Typical behavior of a person abused or soon to be abused.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post