Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-05-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Not as important as others' posts, but freaking battlenet. Decided to play some Starcraft Heart of the Swarm and it decided to lock me out of my account in the name of security...necessitating a change in password as well. To change the password I need the answer to my security question...which is back in Wisconsin for the next 14 days I'm not there, or the ID from my box security...also back in Wisconsin. This is my second Battlenet account because they did this before and for some reason my original Wings of Liberty code wasn't in their system any more.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
30-05-2016, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 01:56 PM by TheGulegon.)
I can feel every muscle in my body, and they all hurt. Hobo

But at least my garage is full to the ceiling with junk. Blink

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
30-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah, that's why I don't try to discuss anything serious with husband. He throws a fit full of low blows and then acts like a toddler. Now I remember why I just swallow most things that are on my mind. Dodgy

I will actually be glad to go back to work tomorrow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
30-05-2016, 01:50 PM
(30-05-2016 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh yeah, that's why I don't try to discuss anything serious with husband. He throws a fit full of low blows and then acts like a toddler. Now I remember why I just swallow most things that are on my mind. Dodgy

I will actually be glad to go back to work tomorrow.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
30-05-2016, 02:04 PM
(30-05-2016 12:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-05-2016 11:01 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  She gave me the "sadcry" face, which I wasn't buying as she already knew how I felt about her BF, "He loves us, he would never hurt us. I know people think he's an asshole and yes he does admit it, in fun, but he can also be very good to us."

Her: "I love him, he'll be good to us. I know he will. Nobody's perfect."

I bolded a couple things in this. He can be good to us, I know he will....ummmhmmm....yeah, okay. I figure he probably does have the capacity but I doubt the desire to put it into action.

She thinks she's in loooove. So she is willing to overlook the obvious. Chances are the more people try to talk her out of it the stronger she will hold on.

Typical behavior of a person abused or soon to be abused.

^^^^This...

I've seen it too many times. Whoever said we mature as we age didn't know the women I knew. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-05-2016, 08:55 PM
Well it's been 24 hours. I think it's safe to say they're not gonna respond to my email. Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
30-05-2016, 09:04 PM
(30-05-2016 08:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well it's been 24 hours. I think it's safe to say they're not gonna respond to my email. Sad

Maybe they're a little slow getting to their e-mail.
31-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Censored

My wife and her midnight cleaning sprees. Woke me up circa 2:00 AM hammering a nail into a wall to rehang a mirror.

No, I'm not the kind of person who can go back to sleep on demand. If I've been asleep for more than hour, DO NOT WAKE ME UP UNLESS IT'S A FUCKING LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION.

Facepalm

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
31-05-2016, 04:51 AM
(30-05-2016 08:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well it's been 24 hours. I think it's safe to say they're not gonna respond to my email. Sad

Is it a company in the US???

It was a 3 day weekend for us....

Beginning of summer and all...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-05-2016, 05:51 AM
(29-05-2016 03:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm not sure what to think...

Someone at the grocery store asked if some blueberries were vegan. Huh

Is this an example of a question that sounds completely stupid on the surface but somehow technically makes sense?

I'm assuming there's more to that question...

It's the only way I don't lose what little faith is left in humanity.

Would the potatoes grown on Mars in that movie The Martian, technically not be vegan either?

This is when you reply, yeah unless you count the dead bodies the parent plants consumed.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post