Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-06-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-06-2016 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dandy...rain today from a different direction revealed more leaks.

Wonder how much of the roof I can cover with the skin of that scrawny fucking contractor. Angry

The owner of the construction company will be here in the morning to witness the gigantic fuckup his employee has created. I will be here too...enough is e-fucking-nough. Censored

Hell hath no fury...Big Grin Are his ears gonna be bleedin' when you're done, or just toasted?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2016, 05:12 PM
(02-06-2016 05:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-06-2016 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dandy...rain today from a different direction revealed more leaks.

Wonder how much of the roof I can cover with the skin of that scrawny fucking contractor. Angry

The owner of the construction company will be here in the morning to witness the gigantic fuckup his employee has created. I will be here too...enough is e-fucking-nough. Censored

Hell hath no fury...Big Grin Are his ears gonna be bleedin' when you're done, or just toasted?

I don't think the bleeding will be limited to his ears if he doesn't get things moving in the right direction very quickly.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-06-2016, 05:56 PM

Fuck I'm so sorry. Nothing is easy and sometimes you just feel like you can't catch a break.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Husband is trying to tell me what I can and can't say tomorrow when the owner of the construction company gets here.

If this turns into a bunch of guys making promises and getting nowhere there's going to be hell to pay...husband may prefer I lose my temper on someone other than him.

It's been nearly two months and every step of the way has been another disaster with the contractor making apologies and excuses...well, I am done with excuses.

Publicity is important to them and we agreed to have one of their signs in our yard during repairs...by god, it will be there when they redo their work. I am also quite prepared to hit YELP, Angie's List, The Good Contractors List and any other form of social media I can to let people know to steer clear of this company.

I am pissed the fuck off and done with being nice. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
03-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Omfg I'm so pissed off right now I could just scream.

Seriously.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-06-2016, 12:36 AM
(03-06-2016 12:24 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg I'm so pissed off right now I could just scream.

Seriously.

Deep breaths. Confused
03-06-2016, 09:24 AM
We have had a problem with water in the basement when we get a bad storm, last spring we had over a foot.
Yesterday we had an excavating/plumbing company come out to dig a pit in the yard to clear the drain tiles and install an outdoor sump pit.

This morning when they returned, they found the giant hole they dug (about 10' deep, 8' dia.) had partially filled with ground water.

They have a pump so they proceeded to empty the pit, unfortunately they left the discharge right next to one of the basement windows. It filled the window well with water which then started pouring muddy muck into the basement like a waterfall.

Fucking idiots. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-06-2016, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 01:59 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Ugh...dad and I went to see X-Men: Apocalypse. "my eyes are watering from the screen", "my eyes are so dry" within 10 minutes of each other. Went to Dicks sporting goods, he made us switch lines because a woman ahead of us was arguing about prices, then he proceeded to argue about the prices with them. Then started ranting about how the state needs to cut welfare to balance the budget, that after one baby, people on welfare should be sterilized or forced to enter a DNA registry to be forced to pay for any children afterward, and receive no government funds for them. And how irresponsible people are about their kids. And how he and mom couldn't have other kids besides me and wanted them, and how I'm irresponsible because I never had to be a big brother.

I'll be sorta sad to go back to Wisconsin on the 13th, but won't miss his constant ranting about everything.

Edit: "My Paxel makes me so nice". No it doesn't, you need a higher dose like mom, myself, and your doctor said. You're such an asshole that all your coworkers hate you, you have no friends (and I mean that literally), and none of your siblings even call you due to it. And for the love of God, will you stop mumbling from other rooms of the house and then act offended when no one can make out what you're saying, and stop accusing us of being unable to hear. Also, I'm a horrible Christian, because I let you get to me, and I've still never truly forgiven you for calling me "slave" more than once, or for "joking" that they "didn't get all your mom's cancer". That moment about eight years ago when you chose to make a joke out of her cancer surgery and laugh in my face at my thinking she still had cancer, when she was cancer free, was the moment our already tenuous relationship was essentially put into a coma.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2016, 01:59 PM
I wanna finish here, and make herb cookies!

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2016, 02:55 PM
No... fuck no... I just don't want to go to work.

Am I the only person in this town to whom this makes sense?

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein