Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-06-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I feel like my username needs to be changed to "PussySlayer420".

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-06-2016, 11:10 PM
So my group of mates from high school came to visit last night. One was coming up to buy a race car so thought he'd pay a visit which prompted the rest to come down/up for a visit.
I haven't seen these peeps in a couple years so it was good to see them. We went out to some Turkish restaurant. I don't think I've had Turkish food before, or at least I've never been to a Turkish restaurant. Holy Jesus that shit was tasty. One of my mates got some platers for the table with lots of samples and the greatest bread in the world. It all looked like vomit but fuck it was delicious. And my main... holy sweet mother of God. I dunno if it's because I've been eatting like a poor man the last couple of weeks and my mouth is like "flavor! what is this, actual flavor!!" so it tasted like Jesus cum, but it was fucking delicious.

So if I seemed "fun" in my posts the last 24 hours or so that is why. I apologize. I'm back to normal now.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Holy hell its hot.

I've got issues with lots of shit.

Not a happy camper today.

Everyone can go fuck themselves.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-06-2016, 01:39 AM
(04-06-2016 11:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Holy hell its hot.

Undecided Hug Sorry Moms.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-06-2016, 05:55 AM
(04-06-2016 11:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Holy hell its hot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2016, 11:21 AM
Sometimes my co-religionists make me go "wtf". Still visiting home through the 13th and my mother is in her church's worship band. Their band leader's girlfriend went to London to visit relatives, and the girl's mother told her, "Now [name], when you take off, you repent of every sin you can ever think of having committed, because I don't want to spend eternity without you when that plane gets blown up by terrorists or crashes in the ocean."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2016, 01:52 PM
While looking for new reading material I type in “best selling nonfiction” and lo and behold 4 of the top 5 are Jeebus books! WTAF!

This is worse than the Martian winning Best Comedy, talk about putting something in the wrong genre. Fuck.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf...nonfiction

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-06-2016, 02:24 PM
My father, who knows we are all atheist, gave my son high school graduation presents today that included a Bible, a book on jail chaplaincy that my father wrote in the 1970s, and two extremely religious notes/cards that he evidently expected my son to read aloud to the table (we were at a restaurant after the ceremony, celebrating).

Kudos to my son: he read the notes silently to himself, nodded, smiled, and said thank you politely for the Bible and book. Thus was the my father's latest opportunity for witnessing to the heathen aborted.

But I--I am pissed. off. I have never once attempted to convince my father not to believe in god, never argued with him about religion, never given him an atheist book, never sent him a card promoting an atheist viewpoint. And he's gotten worse and worse over the last couple of years. I'm sick of this shit.

Angry Censored Sad

At least my son is now Smartass!
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
05-06-2016, 02:42 PM
(05-06-2016 02:24 PM)julep Wrote:  My father, who knows we are all atheist, gave my son high school graduation presents today that included a Bible, a book on jail chaplaincy that my father wrote in the 1970s, and two extremely religious notes/cards that he evidently expected my son to read aloud to the table (we were at a restaurant after the ceremony, celebrating).

Kudos to my son: he read the notes silently to himself, nodded, smiled, and said thank you politely for the Bible and book. Thus was the my father's latest opportunity for witnessing to the heathen aborted.

But I--I am pissed. off. I have never once attempted to convince my father not to believe in god, never argued with him about religion, never given him an atheist book, never sent him a card promoting an atheist viewpoint. And he's gotten worse and worse over the last couple of years. I'm sick of this shit.

Angry Censored Sad

At least my son is now Smartass!

Dad sounds a bit passive-aggressive - no?

I do think having a book written by him is a good thing. Not for the content but because he wrote it. It's a keepsake sort of thing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Only bad thing about Sundays is that Monday just hangs over me like a fucking shadow much of the day. Undecided