Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-06-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Bus just blew right past me. Clearly signalled the fucking thing. Bullshit bus

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2016, 04:16 PM
(07-06-2016 04:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Bus just blew right past me. Clearly signalled the fucking thing. Bullshit bus

That fucking sucks.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-06-2016, 04:26 PM
(07-06-2016 04:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Bus just blew right past me. Clearly signalled the fucking thing. Bullshit bus

That fucking sucks.

Those ducking ducks!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-06-2016, 04:27 PM
(07-06-2016 04:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That fucking sucks.

Those ducking ducks!

We miss those ducks, don't we. Tongue

07-06-2016, 04:31 PM
(07-06-2016 04:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

That fucking sucks.

It did. Pants got wet thanks to the drizzling while I waited for the next bus which was ever so kind as to stop.
Not a good start to a day I'm expecting to be painful. Have a group presentation to do and I have no idea where the rest of the group is up to... They only really started to work in the final two weeks...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-06-2016, 04:38 PM
(07-06-2016 04:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That fucking sucks.

It did. Pants got wet thanks to the drizzling while I waited for the next bus which was ever so kind as to stop.
Not a good start to a day I'm expecting to be painful. Have a group presentation to do and I have no idea where the rest of the group is up to... They only really started to work in the final two weeks...

Oh, I fucking hate group assignments. They are the bane of all existence.

Best of luck.

Hug

07-06-2016, 04:42 PM
(07-06-2016 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It did. Pants got wet thanks to the drizzling while I waited for the next bus which was ever so kind as to stop.

Oh, I fucking hate group assignments. They are the bane of all existence.

Best of luck.

Hug

Thanks Momsby. I hope for my sanity more than my grades that things go well

07-06-2016, 04:49 PM
(07-06-2016 04:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh, I fucking hate group assignments. They are the bane of all existence.

Best of luck.

Hug

Thanks Momsby. I hope for my sanity more than my grades that things go well

You got this!

My son is taking his Trig final right now.

I hope he passes and gets his degree -- yes it all hangs on one class.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-06-2016, 08:42 PM
I don't post here very often but I need to get his off my chest.

I witnessed some very disturbing behavior the other day at lunch in the park. The town I work near has a small park with a small lake and I go there nearly every day. I was having a sandwich and there was a little girl causing a disturbance across the little lake, maybe 300ft away. She looked about 4 or 5, petite and vicious as the day was long. I watched them for a while. She was with a man and two other boys one younger 3, and one older 6 or 7. She had a crying fit, tantrum and then went after the smaller boy with a fishing pole whipping at him with all her might.

Screaming the whole time, she caught him a time or two and finally the man took the pole away from her and another fit happened. In about 25 minutes she had more than 6 tantrums and screaming fits, hitting, kicking and throwing things around. They finally began making their way around the lake to head to the parking, her screaming at them the whole way.

When they got close to me she was demanding they stay and then she tried to hit the man with the fishing pole she had recaptured, darting away from him when he tried to get it. She finally got too close and he grabbed it and took it from her. She screamed her head off running ahead of them and then turned and at the top of her voice yelled, "BASTARD!" at him. He was downcast and defeated. I was numb.

She stomped off as if she owned the world. She would be a lovely little girl if not for the fact she was the spawn of Satan. I still can't hardly believe my eyes and ears. No

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
07-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Probably a first world problem but my man messed up a tv show I was watching on Netflix.

Now, I've got to sift through a bunch of episodes to figure out where I was. Dodgy