Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-06-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-06-2016 05:12 PM)skyking Wrote:  yes, that and gin were the two that made no sense to buy "the good stuff"

Hobo I can only drink the top shelf gin. So many different flavors in there it's tough to make it palatable. I will retch just seeing a bottle of Seagrams gin. Bombay Sapphire is consistently good but not cheap.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-06-2016, 05:32 PM
(10-06-2016 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:12 PM)skyking Wrote:  yes, that and gin were the two that made no sense to buy "the good stuff"

Hobo I can only drink the top shelf gin. So many different flavors in there it's tough to make it palatable. I will retch just seeing a bottle of Seagrams gin. Bombay Sapphire is consistently good but not cheap.

I had no problem with that. Cheap rum, gin, vodka, even cheap tequila would do. Drinking for effect Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
10-06-2016, 05:42 PM
(10-06-2016 05:32 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Hobo I can only drink the top shelf gin. So many different flavors in there it's tough to make it palatable. I will retch just seeing a bottle of Seagrams gin. Bombay Sapphire is consistently good but not cheap.

I had no problem with that. Cheap rum, gin, vodka, even cheap tequila would do. Drinking for effect Drinking Beverage

Yes I appreciate that. But I want to minimize the after hangover effects. Why? So I can have another party, silly.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-06-2016, 05:53 PM
My nemesis was whiskey of any kind. It was my first violent sickness, involved police and very bad memories. I could never drink it. All the rednecks where I grew up did not understand why I would not want a drink of their JD or whatever. Rainbow Vomit

EDIT: it was black velvet BLEAARRRGH!
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
10-06-2016, 06:08 PM
(10-06-2016 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

My man loves gin, citadelle is one of his favorites.

Anchor Brewery did some distillates and he found the Junipero Gin quite tasty too.

Bombay sapphire is my favorite for gin and tonics.

Go ahead...scowl...

Pissses the man off too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Nit gunna do it, wouldn't be prudent. Never was a drinking snob and sure as hell less of one now Big Grin
10-06-2016, 06:46 PM
(10-06-2016 05:53 PM)skyking Wrote:  My nemesis was whiskey of any kind. It was my first violent sickness, involved police and very bad memories. I could never drink it. All the rednecks where I grew up did not understand why I would not want a drink of their JD or whatever. Rainbow Vomit

EDIT: it was black velvet BLEAARRRGH!

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Weeping

11-06-2016, 06:08 AM
Currently in day 3 of an event (wedding) in my family. They are fairly religious and mention god every other sentence. Not over the top but I'm getting a headache keeping up the guise Dx

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
11-06-2016, 08:03 AM
(11-06-2016 06:08 AM)Loom Wrote:  Currently in day 3 of an event (wedding) in my family. They are fairly religious and mention god every other sentence. Not over the top but I'm getting a headache keeping up the guise Dx

For me other peoples weddings are all about the food.