Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-06-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-06-2016 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 08:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  When do we get to read some of it?

Never. Nobody gets to reads my writing.

Nor mine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 11:51 PM
(16-06-2016 09:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Never. Nobody gets to reads my writing.

Nor mine.

You guys are so stingy!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-06-2016, 12:06 AM
(16-06-2016 08:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So a while ago I was complaining about writers block. Well now I'm complaining that I spend too much time writing.
I spent like 3 fucking hours last night writing by the time I checked the time it was after 5am. ><

What Im working on now I've put so much planning into it, by far my most planned book ever, and it's making the writing so much easier.
I've got a rough timeline of the first half-ish of the book. I've got all the major characters, their backstory, how they relate to each other. I've got a world map to visualize where everything takes place. I've written a history of before when the book takes place. Including parents and grandparents of the main characters. I've got a rather branching family tree going actually. Not including non-family characters. I've got all the loactions, a history on all the locations. Hell, I've even dated all this shit including birthdays for everyone including characters in the history of before when it all takes place who aren't even in the book. I've got pictures of what the characters roughly look like. I've even got pictures of what locations roughly look like. This shit is motherfucking planned to a motherfucking tee. I've got fucking twists, sabotage, characters being killed off, when characters are introduced. It's all fucking there. And so I recently started writing the actual story and so yea, it's flowing smoother than octomom's eighth kid. Fuck me I wrote so much last night this shit is retarded and is gonna be a bitch to rewrite and edit. I'm gonna need way more exercise books, this one has taken over, all others are well and truly on the back burner.

Wow! Me too.

I've been writing a story about your toilet.

I'm calling it....

Throne of Gamers.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
17-06-2016, 01:58 AM
Hey now, it's not because I think it's shit or I'm being stingy, it's because I'm being lazy.
This is all being written down in exercise books in pen. I aint got time to type this shit up fam, I got worlds to conquer.

Quote:Wow! Me too.

I've been writing a story about your toilet.

I didn't know you wrote. Give us an extract?

[Image: oscar.png]
17-06-2016, 08:29 AM
(16-06-2016 09:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Never. Nobody gets to reads my writing.

Nor mine.

I'm reading you guys right now. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Well, we just fired the contractor. Now we have to find someone else.

So we are on hold. So much for the house being fixed.

FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-06-2016, 05:14 PM
(17-06-2016 04:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, we just fired the contractor. Now we have to find someone else.

FML

Crap what happened?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-06-2016, 05:19 PM
(17-06-2016 05:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 04:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well, we just fired the contractor. Now we have to find someone else.

FML

Crap what happened?

There was to be full crew here yesterday and today. Instead they sent two young men who worked perhaps a total of eight hours. They wanted to reschedule to Monday. Finally Mike got fed up after I called the owner and he basically told me that it sucks to be us.

I wanted to fire the contractor about 6 weeks ago and Mike wouldn't let me.

At least the damn pool is fixed. Of course, I handled that from the start. If I feel better tomorrow, that's where I will be.

I am so over this shit. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

17-06-2016, 05:23 PM
I won't tell you how bad an ass-chewing I gave the contractor when I told him why he needed to get off my damn property. I didn't hold anything back.

We have already called insurance to make sure they don't send them a penny.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
17-06-2016, 05:31 PM
What a hassle. I don't know how they get away with that.