Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-11-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
wow.
So just had a massive row with the neighbors.
The ones who complained that I park on the footpath.

Seriously I gotta take photos or something because it's fucking ridiculous.
I'm trying to be a nice guy by leaving spaces for cars but do they see that nooooooooooooooo, all they see is some hooligan on a motorbike who wont listen to them.

Well fuck you Indian bitch and friend, I'm not fucking moving.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Actually it's really disappointing they had to come hassle me because I just found a better parking spot, but now I gotta continue parking in front of their house out of spite.
Oh well.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Ranting corner
(22-11-2012 12:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually it's really disappointing they had to come hassle me because I just found a better parking spot, but now I gotta continue parking in front of their house out of spite.
Oh well.

Fuckin PrickMuffs. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-11-2012, 12:44 AM
(22-11-2012 12:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 12:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually it's really disappointing they had to come hassle me because I just found a better parking spot, but now I gotta continue parking in front of their house out of spite.
Oh well.

Fuckin PrickMuffs. Dodgy
If you saw the location, you'd see where I'm coming from.

It's not the fact that it is the best place to park it (well.. second best), it's the fact that they complained and continued to complain and didn't even bother seeing it from my side.
And before you nut off that I should see it from their side, their only point was "people could walk into it" which again you gotta see the location. The footpath is a double footpath, the bike takes up less then half the space (because I'm a nice person and park hard against the fence).

They're being petty.
I'm simply.. being petty back.

And you people wonder why I hate Indians? It's their attitude.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-11-2012, 12:51 AM
I hate the call centers Muffs.

By the way, have you ever heard the phrase "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-11-2012, 12:57 AM
(22-11-2012 12:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I hate the call centers Muffs.

By the way, have you ever heard the phrase "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."?
Oh yes the call centers are the worst.
Though companies are making the HUGE mistake by bring them back here.
Nobody cares WHERE the call center is, all they want is to be able to understand the person on the other end.
So when you bring it back here but then hire Indians... it defeats the whole purpose...

Seriously, the business world needs me.

And fuck that phrase.
Herd the phrase "Piss the neighbor off enough and they'll leave you the fuck alone"

22-11-2012, 01:35 AM
(22-11-2012 12:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  My parents have been very busy remodeling their house and have been neglecting their vehicles for some time. Dad hired me to detail Mom's car after he saw how good my car looks. I stepped on the lock button while climbing on top to wax it and locked the keys in afterward. Since it is the holiday weekend locksmiths want a fortune to open it. Spent about 8 hours on it and now I am spending what I earned having it unlocked by a smith. GOD DAMMIT!

Bummer. But don't tell you don't have spare keys anywhere? How can you not have a spare key?
That's what I asked. My father told me three years ago my mother lost her set and apparently they have been holding out hoping the other set might show up. In case you didn't catch that they have been hoping they will show up for THREE, count them, 1, 2, 3 YEARS. Wow. Still, it was me that locked them in, right in the passenger side door handle taunting me. Since my parents have more cars than adults at their house they are just going to leave the car at my house until after the holidays so I may make a couple of bucks out of it still, so there's the silver lining.

22-11-2012, 02:50 AM
(21-11-2012 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  My parents have been very busy remodeling their house and have been neglecting their vehicles for some time. Dad hired me to detail Mom's car after he saw how good my car looks. I stepped on the lock button while climbing on top to wax it and locked the keys in afterward. Since it is the holiday weekend locksmiths want a fortune to open it. Spent about 8 hours on it and now I am spending what I earned having it unlocked by a smith. GOD DAMMIT!
That's what happens, trying to make a buck of the 'rents. What are you, twelve?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Ranting corner
What no roadside service?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Fuck off with the fucking bullshit holiday cheer you fucking fuck. Angry

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user