• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Fuck you, Facebook, with your stupid reminder about Father's Day. Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2016, 07:50 AM
(18-06-2016 04:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're a mod right? Just ban em' all and make it an atheist forum. Problem solved.

And then the admin would ban me. Sad Funny enough, it used to have a sub-board dedicated to e-crusades to convert other boards. Should I tell them to Crusade against TTA and see if you guys make them into atheists? Oh and congrats on your first prayer spam chain letter.

(19-06-2016 07:21 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Fuck you, Facebook, with your stupid reminder about Father's Day. Dodgy

I'm sorry. Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
19-06-2016, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 10:33 AM by jennybee.)
(19-06-2016 07:21 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Fuck you, Facebook, with your stupid reminder about Father's Day. Dodgy

Hug Father's Day is hard for me too. Sad Every time I go into a store with a guy on Father's Day, the clerk always says "Happy Father's Day!" to whatever male I'm with. I just wish the store owners would explain to their staff not to do that. Someone could have lost a child, or is having trouble conceiving, or lost their father (like in our case) or has a strained rship with their parent. I know people mean well, it's just really hard to hear when you're missing someone.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-06-2016, 08:27 AM
(19-06-2016 08:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Hug Father's Day is hard for me too. Sad Every time I go into a store with a guy on Father's Day, the clerk always says "Happy Father's Day!" to whatever male I'm with. I just wish the store owners would explain to their staff not to do that. Someone could have lost a child, or is having trouble conceiving, or lost their father (like in our case) or has a strained rship with their parent. It's just really hard to hear when you're missing someone.

Thanks, Jenny. Hug I woke up at like 6:00 this morning and remembered it was Father's Day but I felt alright and so went back to bed. Then had a dream that dad was in (or, well, it was weird - he was there but kind of in a ghosty way, I guess; I knew in the dream he was gone) and I woke up crying at about 7:30 or so. So yeah. Just sucks. Sad

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-06-2016, 08:37 AM
(19-06-2016 08:27 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug Father's Day is hard for me too. Sad Every time I go into a store with a guy on Father's Day, the clerk always says "Happy Father's Day!" to whatever male I'm with. I just wish the store owners would explain to their staff not to do that. Someone could have lost a child, or is having trouble conceiving, or lost their father (like in our case) or has a strained rship with their parent. It's just really hard to hear when you're missing someone.

Thanks, Jenny. Hug I woke up at like 6:00 this morning and remembered it was Father's Day but I felt alright and so went back to bed. Then had a dream that dad was in (or, well, it was weird - he was there but kind of in a ghosty way, I guess; I knew in the dream he was gone) and I woke up crying at about 7:30 or so. So yeah. Just sucks. Sad

I had a dream about my dad last night too. In the dream it was comforting that he was there. For a second when I woke up, I thought he was still alive and my brain took a second to acclimate between sleep state and reality. After realizing it was just a dream, I burst into tears.

I just want this day to be over. I'm going to try and stay as busy as possible to take my mind off things.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-06-2016, 08:53 AM
(19-06-2016 08:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:27 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks, Jenny. Hug I woke up at like 6:00 this morning and remembered it was Father's Day but I felt alright and so went back to bed. Then had a dream that dad was in (or, well, it was weird - he was there but kind of in a ghosty way, I guess; I knew in the dream he was gone) and I woke up crying at about 7:30 or so. So yeah. Just sucks. Sad

I had a dream about my dad last night too. In the dream it was comforting that he was there. For a second when I woke up, I thought he was still alive and my brain took a second to acclimate between sleep state and reality. After realizing it was just a dream, I burst into tears.

I just want this day to be over. I'm going to try and stay as busy as possible to take my mind off things.

That's kind of what I'm trying to do. Will be thinking of you today. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-06-2016, 09:06 AM
(19-06-2016 08:53 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I had a dream about my dad last night too. In the dream it was comforting that he was there. For a second when I woke up, I thought he was still alive and my brain took a second to acclimate between sleep state and reality. After realizing it was just a dream, I burst into tears.

That's kind of what I'm trying to do. Will be thinking of you today. Hug

*Hugs* Thank you, me too! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Hugs to you both. It's been too long for it to matter for me, I lend you my strength.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
19-06-2016, 05:43 PM
(19-06-2016 07:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(18-06-2016 04:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're a mod right? Just ban em' all and make it an atheist forum. Problem solved.

And then the admin would ban me. Sad Funny enough, it used to have a sub-board dedicated to e-crusades to convert other boards. Should I tell them to Crusade against TTA and see if you guys make them into atheists? Oh and congrats on your first prayer spam chain letter.

I'm sorry. Hug

"e-crusades" Laughat

Please do. Please let us be your next "e-crusade".
I give them two days before the swearing upsets their delicate sensibilities and scares them off.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-06-2016, 08:18 PM
(19-06-2016 05:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  "e-crusades" Laughat

Please do. Please let us be your next "e-crusade".
I give them two days before the swearing upsets their delicate sensibilities and scares them off.
I've never done one, even if the board has; trust me, I've sucked at evangelism since the very first time my old Baptist youth group decided to send us door to door like Mormons and with none of the training. As for trying to set them loose on TTA just so they can run at the swearing and such...I don't take damn sucker bets dude. Wink

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user