Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-06-2016 08:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 08:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm so sorry you had to see that.

Thank you. He was mis-representing genetics and evolution as I changed it. Sad And people were laughing at his joke about poodles being a result of sin.

Watching paint dry would be funnier than that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 09:04 PM
(21-06-2016 08:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 08:48 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Thank you. He was mis-representing genetics and evolution as I changed it. Sad And people were laughing at his joke about poodles being a result of sin.

Watching paint dry would be funnier than that.

I can't argue against that. (Also checked the guide, apparently he's far from the only crazy thing on it. Next up is "One Second After the Rapture".)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2016, 09:08 PM
(21-06-2016 09:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 08:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Watching paint dry would be funnier than that.

I can't argue against that. (Also checked the guide, apparently he's far from the only crazy thing on it. Next up is "One Second After the Rapture".)

Why would that even matter to them lol they will be gone.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-06-2016, 12:14 AM
(21-06-2016 09:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 09:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I can't argue against that. (Also checked the guide, apparently he's far from the only crazy thing on it. Next up is "One Second After the Rapture".)

Why would that even matter to them lol they will be gone.

They get to see everyone *not* raptured celebrating Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-06-2016, 06:10 AM
(21-06-2016 09:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 08:49 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Watching paint dry would be funnier than that.

Spoiler alert. All the religious crazy's get raptured away and the world becomes?

A peaceful place. Well, at least more peaceful now. In just a few generations we would probably have at least one colony out in space, such as on Mars.
22-06-2016, 07:05 AM
I didn't stick around, but odds are it matters because "save your loved ones from the Tribulation and the Anti-Christ". So when the jackbooted thugs from the United Nations set up their Mars Colony for the Anti-Christ to open the Doom games' portal to Hell.... Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Fuuuck me, it is PISSING down with rain right now. Holy shit, I guess all that rain the aussies were having has finally reached me.
Damn that shit some heavy fucking rain.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Had a tiny piece of glass go straight into my foot.

22-06-2016, 09:42 PM
(22-06-2016 09:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Had a tiny piece of glass go straight into my foot.

Well, that's not good at all. Hopefully it was from a bottle of booze so that it cleans the wound! And hopefully the glass all comes out in one piece.
22-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Had a very busy day at work, one requiring enough alcohol to make me black out. I probably don't rant very well.