Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Ranting corner
(22-11-2012 12:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fuck off with the fucking bullshit holiday cheer you fucking fuck. Angry

Happy Thanksgiving, Johnny! Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2012, 03:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Lol Erxomai
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
22-11-2012, 08:25 PM
so..

Got a written apology from the neighbor across the street. Drinking Beverage
So that's exciting, I can park in the better spot now.
22-11-2012, 08:27 PM
How'd you manage them to make a written apology?

Were your parking habits just that annoying?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-11-2012, 10:22 PM
(22-11-2012 08:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How'd you manage them to make a written apology?

Were your parking habits just that annoying?
Son, my friends back home don't call me the silver tongue for nothing. Drinking Beverage

It doesn't come across on the forums very well because it mostly relies on human nature and on the forums people tend to be... cunts, but suffice to say that I was, back in my day, the king of talking myself (and my friends) out of interesting situations or into interesting situations for that matter.
I like to think I'd make a very good con-man. I can lie straight to your face with a smile no problem at all, I could tell you a heart filled story about how my mother is dying of cancer like she actually was etc..
Very good at playing the victim, even when I'm the aggressor and making you believe that you are in the wrong even when you're not.

Real life people are easy to manipulate. They're too emotional.
23-11-2012, 12:12 AM
This is what I keep seeing in the Ranting Corner. ^^^

[Image: monster+in+closet.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-11-2012, 02:52 AM
(23-11-2012 12:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is what I keep seeing in the Ranting Corner. ^^^

[Image: monster+in+closet.gif]
That movie was my fucking life when I was a kid.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Muffs has a point though.... People are easy to manipulate if you can key things correctly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2012, 04:19 AM
(23-11-2012 02:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Muffs has a point though.... People are easy to manipulate if you can key things correctly.
can I haz der cheet codez ?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-11-2012, 05:32 AM
(23-11-2012 04:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 02:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Muffs has a point though.... People are easy to manipulate if you can key things correctly.
can I haz der cheet codez ?
up, down, triangle, triangle, left, square, r1, L1, right, circle, X, X, up, right, triangle.

Don't abuse this power I have given you young grasshopper.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post