Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-06-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(24-06-2016 10:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Didn't end up going out to eat since my bf got home wayyyy late from work and the thai place i like closes at 9, but at least got take out from my fave Thai restaurant. Now I don't have to resort to eating house plants Wink

You never know, could have been the best tasting plant you ever had.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 02:44 AM
Ok my work here is done and I'm going to beddy by.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-06-2016, 03:12 PM
As if my Netflix issues weren't bad enough the fucking cable company is pissing me off.

I'm sorry I've got more than just basic cable and I wanted to just fuck off and watch a "free movie" for a station I receive as part of my service and they want to charge me to fucking rent it.

I'm finished.

26-06-2016, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2016 12:50 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Friend of a Friend has a YouTube channel he spammed everyone to subscribe to, so I gave him a pity subscribe. However, I watch everything I subscribe to, since I rarely do subscribe to anyone...his channel just sucks. Now being a barely literate and barely graduated from high school guy, he goes on this rant status that I'll not post, about how angry he is that someone keeps downvoting his videos without watching them. (Rant includes a few uses of "fuck" "fuck you" and one of "you're a fucking cunt".)

No dude, I sadly do watch them. It's just that you suck at video games, and most of the channel commentary is you and your best friends drunkenly cursing. Sometimes I give you an upvote, but it's rare. Also I can't be the only one downvoting you, because on half your videos, you've managed the rare YouTube skill of actually getting downvoted more than upvoted. So maybe instead of resorting to "waa, the meanies are downvoting me" you should perhaps try to make content that people don't think is awful. For instance the latest video is a Mega Man one, where they keep dying and the guy talking most into the mic is high as a kite and just keeps repeating the other guy's name at the end of every. Single. Sentence.

I'm going to revisit my "oh watch stuff if you're subscribed" policy.
---
Edit: I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion, I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion, I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion, I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion, I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion, I will not reply to cousin's Baptist minister husband about abortion...and I'm going to keep repeating that until I trust myself not to reply and cause family drama.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2016, 09:57 PM
The woman down the road walking her dog in the area behind my house. Yacking on her cell phone...

She's one of those 'loud talkers' seriously I can hear every word she says with the door closed and double pane glass.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-06-2016, 10:03 PM
(26-06-2016 09:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The woman down the road walking her dog in the area behind my house. Yacking on her cell phone...

She's one of those 'loud talkers' seriously I can hear every word she says with the door closed and double pane glass.

There is a guy at work who is ssssoooooo important (in his own mind). He wears a headset and constantly has his phone in his hand. When he gets a call he stops...completely stops moving...and carries on a conversation like he is communicating with a string and two tin cans. Doesn't matter if you are in the middle of a conversation, on the phone...nothing...he will yak at full (loud deep) voice and stop everything else going on around him. I am so impressed by him... or not. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-06-2016, 10:12 PM
(26-06-2016 10:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 09:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The woman down the road walking her dog in the area behind my house. Yacking on her cell phone...

There is a guy at work who is ssssoooooo important (in his own mind). He wears a headset and constantly has his phone in his hand. When he gets a call he stops...completely stops moving...and carries on a conversation like he is communicating with a string and two tin cans. Doesn't matter if you are in the middle of a conversation, on the phone...nothing...he will yak at full (loud deep) voice and stop everything else going on around him. I am so impressed by him... or not. Dodgy

Too bad you're so far away, we could introduce them. Laugh out load

I just looooooooooove hearing all the details about my loud talkers life. Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-06-2016, 10:21 PM
(26-06-2016 10:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

you are so nice. I tend to just light people like that up. Maybe that's why I don't have a jerb Consider
26-06-2016, 10:54 PM

Her voice coach told her all these years, "Emote, darling, emote!". Laugh out load Like anyone else gives even a pinch of feces about her little life. Dodgy Hearing her through the double "pain" Yes windows means she's pretty damned self-important. And loud. I'm about 300 feet from the train tracks, and the only way I hear the train come by is if I am in the bathroom and the sound comes through the vent. Our double pane windows completely block that noise.
27-06-2016, 03:52 AM
Today has been rough. There is no other way to put it. I even returned from hospital in ill humour and angry. My pain is now out of control. I have some opiates in the cupboard and may have to resort to some for reasons of sleep.

I had to fill out a long form regarding pain at the hospital. It had questions like "Do you get angry that this happened to you?" Check which box.

I wrote, "See note: I am a mammal."

Animals get injured. I am an animal who has been injured a vast amount of times and suffered serious illness. It happens. There is nobody to blame.

I was saddened by my writing skills, as I intend to model again and worry I will fail after spending money. But then I must try. It may help me regain some control.

I may enjoy a glass of wine with dinner. It won't hurt me. Although I must not then mix in opiates.

Tomorrow is yet another doctor's appointment. Another on Thursday then an eye check as well.

I miss spending my time amongst excellent musicians. I am sad that part of my life seems over.

I learned of another death today of a fellow patient.

Damn and blast it!

Life eh? Dodgy

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.