Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-06-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-06-2016 03:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Today has been rough. There is no other way to put it. I even returned from hospital in ill humour and angry. My pain is now out of control. I have some opiates in the cupboard and may have to resort to some for reasons of sleep.

I had to fill out a long form regarding pain at the hospital. It had questions like "Do you get angry that this happened to you?" Check which box.

I wrote, "See note: I am a mammal."

Animals get injured. I am an animal who has been injured a vast amount of times and suffered serious illness. It happens. There is nobody to blame.

I was saddened by my writing skills, as I intend to model again and worry I will fail after spending money. But then I must try. It may help me regain some control.

I may enjoy a glass of wine with dinner. It won't hurt me. Although I must not then mix in opiates.

Tomorrow is yet another doctor's appointment. Another on Thursday then an eye check as well.

I miss spending my time amongst excellent musicians. I am sad that part of my life seems over.

I learned of another death today of a fellow patient.

Damn and blast it!

Life eh? Dodgy

I am so sorry Banjo. It seems there is no end to the crap you must endure to continue with your treatments. How much longer are they saying you have to be on chemo? It's been over a year since you have been back and there were months before that.

All I can do is send you love and hugs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-06-2016, 06:49 AM
(27-06-2016 06:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 03:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Today has been rough. There is no other way to put it. I even returned from hospital in ill humour and angry. My pain is now out of control. I have some opiates in the cupboard and may have to resort to some for reasons of sleep.

I had to fill out a long form regarding pain at the hospital. It had questions like "Do you get angry that this happened to you?" Check which box.

I wrote, "See note: I am a mammal."

Animals get injured. I am an animal who has been injured a vast amount of times and suffered serious illness. It happens. There is nobody to blame.

I was saddened by my writing skills, as I intend to model again and worry I will fail after spending money. But then I must try. It may help me regain some control.

I may enjoy a glass of wine with dinner. It won't hurt me. Although I must not then mix in opiates.

Tomorrow is yet another doctor's appointment. Another on Thursday then an eye check as well.

I miss spending my time amongst excellent musicians. I am sad that part of my life seems over.

I learned of another death today of a fellow patient.

Damn and blast it!

Life eh? Dodgy

I am so sorry Banjo. It seems there is no end to the crap you must endure to continue with your treatments. How much longer are they saying you have to be on chemo? It's been over a year since you have been back and there were months before that.

Perhaps Feb' 2017. It began in September 2014. 3 times per week for 9 months. Then once per week plus the experimental drug.

At least I am alive. So, glass half full eh? Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-06-2016, 06:51 AM
(27-06-2016 06:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 06:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am so sorry Banjo. It seems there is no end to the crap you must endure to continue with your treatments. How much longer are they saying you have to be on chemo? It's been over a year since you have been back and there were months before that.

Perhaps Feb' 2017. It began in September 2014. 3 times per week for 9 months. Then once per week plus the experimental drug.

At least I am alive. So, glass half full eh? Wink

At this point I am sure you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I remember that feeling. Undecided My surgeries kicked my butt and I longed for the days when I could get back to something that resembled my pre-cancer days. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

27-06-2016, 07:13 AM
(27-06-2016 06:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  At this point I am sure you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I remember that feeling. Undecided My surgeries kicked my butt and I longed for the days when I could get back to something that resembled my pre-cancer days. Heart

It's funny. These days when I listen to music, just for enjoyment and not education, I seem to listen to female vocalists. I know not why. Perhaps I find them soothing. Sarah Vaughan came on my player today and it was so relaxing.

The only women I meet are nurses and tellers in shops. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
27-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Here's a fellow with a soothing song. Hands in his pockets, just singing.
Hug

[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
27-06-2016, 08:39 AM
(27-06-2016 08:28 AM)skyking Wrote:  Here's a fellow with a soothing song. Hands in his pockets, just singing.
Hug

Hal Blaine played drums on the original version. Smile

Banjo.
27-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Well, shit. I feel for you Dale. Hug

This has a guy singing too, but maybe it'll help. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMaRaYc6mM
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-06-2016, 09:34 AM
(27-06-2016 09:22 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Well, shit. I feel for you Dale. Hug

Cheers mate, but use the Youtube link next time. Wink

I am okay. I survived Nishi's death. That resulted in a massive cold and three viruses. One left me scarred for life. I am on medication for the rest of my days for one virus.

Never heard this song before. Reminds me of early Moody blues.

I once owned two white doves. Smile

Banjo.
27-06-2016, 10:18 AM
(27-06-2016 09:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:22 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Well, shit. I feel for you Dale. Hug

Cheers mate, but use the Youtube link next time. Wink

I am okay. I survived Nishi's death. That resulted in a massive cold and three viruses. One left me scarred for life. I am on medication for the rest of my days for one virus.

You've got your share of troubles, that's for sure. Sad

I don't know how to do a Youtube link. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-06-2016, 10:20 AM
(27-06-2016 10:18 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cheers mate, but use the Youtube link next time. Wink

You've got your share of troubles, that's for sure. Sad

I don't know how to do a Youtube link. Blush

When you find a video on YouTube click on share and copy the address that gets highlighted. Above the text box here click on the little TV (still with rabbit ears, haha!) the last choice is YouTube...click that and box will pop up for you to paste the address/link in.