Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-07-2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I drove to work at 1 this morning and typed out a long email detailing some of the things I have talked to managers and supervisors about that have not been addressed. I let them know that I would probably not be in on time this morning for more abuse.

The regional manager has forwarded it to the head of HR.

When I got to my office guess what I found...the asshole had left the login information I have needed for two days on my desk.

Not sure what's next.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Suppose I better go to work, even with an absence of sleep.
Fuck this stock-take shit.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-07-2016, 12:10 PM
(01-07-2016 06:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I drove to work at 1 this morning and typed out a long email detailing some of the things I have talked to managers and supervisors about that have not been addressed. I let them know that I would probably not be in on time this morning for more abuse.

The regional manager has forwarded it to the head of HR.

When I got to my office guess what I found...the asshole had left the login information I have needed for two days on my desk.

Not sure what's next.

Good for you!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Facepalm

another family get together. Hoo-hoo!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-07-2016, 02:24 PM
(02-07-2016 02:18 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Facepalm

another family get together. Hoo-hoo!

I have to go to one Monday. I would much rather be in the pool by myself. Supposedly it's a belated birthday celebration for me...I suppose it would be rude of me not to show up. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
So I'm eating better than I ever have in my entire fucking life, finally have a good attitude toward food and actually don't feel like a freak whenever we eat out somewhere or when there are big get-togethers that involve food, finally had started to accept my body and feel happy about it and not dissatisfied with it and yet here I am and I've gone and gained 10 pounds since November. What the fuck, man? Stupid fucking body. Or maybe my thyroid meds need adjusting or maybe it's just 'cause I'm over 30 and it's all downhill from here and I just need to suck it up but still. what the fucking balls man? Weeping

02-07-2016, 11:10 PM
FML

Assholes lighting off fireworks.

The dog making me crazy with his bark bark bark shit.

It's fucking July 2! Show some restraint and save them for the fucking 4th.

There's a guy up the street too who suffers from severe ptsd from Afghanistan...

Last year he flipped his shit and broke a window in his home scaring to death his family.

I've grown to hate this fucking holiday.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-07-2016, 11:14 PM
(02-07-2016 11:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  FML

Assholes lighting off fireworks.

The dog making me crazy with his bark bark bark shit.

It's fucking July 2! Show some restraint and save them for the fucking 4th.

There's a guy up the street too who suffers from severe ptsd from Afghanistan...

Last year he flipped his shit and broke a window in his home scaring to death his family.

I've grown to hate this fucking holiday.

I know exactly how you feel

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
03-07-2016, 11:28 AM
"Protect your skin! Wear sunscreen whenever you go out, even just for everyday minimal exposure, you need to wear at least an 8 SPF cream. Don't want skin cancer!"

"Oh you listened to that? You limited your exposure to the sun and when you were out for long periods of time you dutifully slathered on sunblock? Well now you're Vitamin D deficient! Go out and get some sun, you sun-avoider!!"

Jesus Christ... stupid human body bullshit. I don't want to sunburn. I don't want a tan. Sure as fuck don't want skin cancer. Guess it's Vitamin D supplements for me. Facepalm Can we just hurry up and be part robot already? Dodgy

03-07-2016, 11:38 AM
(03-07-2016 11:28 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  "Protect your skin! Wear sunscreen whenever you go out, even just for everyday minimal exposure, you need to wear at least an 8 SPF cream. Don't want skin cancer!"

"Oh you listened to that? You limited your exposure to the sun and when you were out for long periods of time you dutifully slathered on sunblock? Well now you're Vitamin D deficient! Go out and get some sun, you sun-avoider!!"

Jesus Christ... stupid human body bullshit. I don't want to sunburn. I don't want a tan. Sure as fuck don't want skin cancer. Guess it's Vitamin D supplements for me. Facepalm Can we just hurry up and be part robot already? Dodgy

A lot of calcium supplements contain Vitamin D. Thanks to being female taking calcium is pretty important. You can knock out both with one pill.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post