Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-11-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Come on Muffs, get the code right:

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Ranting corner
(23-11-2012 02:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 12:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is what I keep seeing in the Ranting Corner. ^^^

[Image: monster+in+closet.gif]
That movie was my fucking life when I was a kid.

MuffMonster was in your closet?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-11-2012, 03:12 PM
(23-11-2012 08:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 02:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  That movie was my fucking life when I was a kid.

I was a very impressionable child.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-11-2012, 05:45 PM
(23-11-2012 08:58 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 02:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  That movie was my fucking life when I was a kid.

shhhssss!! (no pedo)

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-11-2012, 07:07 PM
The good thing about this place is that the landlord is fucking lol.

23-11-2012, 07:50 PM
(22-11-2012 10:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 08:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How'd you manage them to make a written apology?

Were your parking habits just that annoying?
Son, my friends back home don't call me the silver tongue for nothing. Drinking Beverage

It doesn't come across on the forums very well because it mostly relies on human nature and on the forums people tend to be... cunts, but suffice to say that I was, back in my day, the king of talking myself (and my friends) out of interesting situations or into interesting situations for that matter.
I like to think I'd make a very good con-man. I can lie straight to your face with a smile no problem at all, I could tell you a heart filled story about how my mother is dying of cancer like she actually was etc..
Very good at playing the victim, even when I'm the aggressor and making you believe that you are in the wrong even when you're not.

Real life people are easy to manipulate. They're too emotional.

So you got a written apology because you told them your mother was dying?

Nice.

It occurs to me that I make a living from teaching about the need for good Governance (fairness, accountability, transparency etc.) to save people from people like you.

Keep up the good work, it's making me rich hahahahahaheheheheeeeee

Sigh.

23-11-2012, 08:13 PM
(22-11-2012 02:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  My parents have been very busy remodeling their house and have been neglecting their vehicles for some time. Dad hired me to detail Mom's car after he saw how good my car looks. I stepped on the lock button while climbing on top to wax it and locked the keys in afterward. Since it is the holiday weekend locksmiths want a fortune to open it. Spent about 8 hours on it and now I am spending what I earned having it unlocked by a smith. GOD DAMMIT!
That's what happens, trying to make a buck of the 'rents. What are you, twelve?
No, it's much worse than that I fear; I'm a college student. Besides that my Dad has way too much to do right now, he is very stressed. The remodeling of his house isn't exactly going according to plan; problems seem to keep piling up. He has felt the need to make himself present as often as he can at the house while things are getting tore down and re-built. Because of the delays he has been forced to stay at my grandmothers house (his mother-in-laws) for what will become at least a three month period, possibly longer. In addition to that he is working 70 hour weeks at he job. Also, there is no way he would have me work on his cars without being compensated for it, which is fine by me, I could use the cash anyway. I have had my own issues receiving the money that I am owed from Uncle Sam so these odd jobs are a real help right now. Because of my erratic school schedule (Don't ask) and my inability to work all weekends due to military drills, I have found getting a steady job is a virtual impossibility.

Erx, I don't tell my parents what to get. If they don't have insurance that covers this, or AAA, that is their business.

23-11-2012, 08:48 PM
My fucking relatives. Everything has been pretty ok, Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at the cousin's, then to the grandparents' where I didn't eat, but I drank an amazing amount of vodka.

Then today, went back for lunch since a cousin and his boyfriend are in from California for the first time in like 15 years. The others act normal to their faces, and whenever they are out of earshot, they make gay jokes. "Look it's the gay people." "I hear they have 'underwear parties.'" "Uncle Joe might not come because he disapproves of the 'lifestyle.'" [handing me a camera] "Go take pictures, Diane wants to see photos of the gay people." What the fuck. No wonder he never visits anyone here. I don't know why everyone needs to be obsessed with everyone else's sex life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like amyb's post
23-11-2012, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2012 09:09 PM by earmuffs.)
Quote:So you got a written apology because you told them your mother was dying?

Nice.

No I got a written apology by acting like the good new neighbor trying to do the right thing by being courteous to the neighbors by leaving spots for cars to park who was being needlessly attacked by the existing neighbors not making him feel very welcome to the neighborhood.

The dying relative only comes out for special occasions.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Ranting corner
(23-11-2012 08:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [quote]So you got a written apology because you told them your mother was dying?

Nice.[/quote

No I got a written apology by acting like the good new neighbor trying to do the right thing by being courteous to the neighbors by leaving spots for cars to park who was being needlessly attacked by the existing neighbors not making him feel very welcome to the neighborhood.

The dying relative only comes out for special occasions.

Can you secretly tape one of these sessions for us sometime?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post