Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-07-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-07-2016 07:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen.

Hell to tha no. It looks awful :weeping:
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 07:19 PM
[Image: moe.0_zpsru31imww.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
11-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Am I listening to the Bee Gees you ask? Why yes TTA, yes I am.
Am I sorry? No, no I am not.

Also, I got to finish work 3 hours early while still being paid the full 8 hours.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(11-07-2016 06:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Am I listening to the Bee Gees you ask? Why yes TTA, yes I am.
Am I sorry? No, no I am not.

Also, I got to finish work 3 hours early while still being paid the full 8 hours.

I used to listen to the Bee Gees when I was a kid....

Of course I also bit my toenails.....

I was a weird kid - what can I say???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-07-2016, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 09:11 AM by Shai Hulud.)
My Facebook wall this past week (including today so far):
Side One: YOU'RE A RACIST FOR NOT THINKING POLICE DESERVE IT WHEN THEY GET KILLED! YOU HATE BLM!*
Side Two: YOU'RE ANTI-COP BECAUSE YOU THINK THE POLICE AREN'T ALWAYS PERFECT!!

*Almost verbatim from one person.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Can I go one fucking day without some twatbag up here fucking preaching some shit? "Up here" would be my fucking workplace. Fucking christians. Dodgy No one has a fucking "appointed time to die" asshole. You think it was those Dallas cops "time to die" but their deaths could have been prevented if people would stop putting their thumbs up their asses and just praying about it. Oh and there were of course calls to prayer about it. Again. Up here. At my goddamn workplace. Angry Get a clue. Your god does not give a fuck because he does not fucking exist.

[+] 6 users Like Escape Artist's post
11-07-2016, 11:51 AM
(11-07-2016 11:43 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Can I go one fucking day without some twatbag up here fucking preaching some shit? "Up here" would be my fucking workplace. Fucking christians. Dodgy No one has a fucking "appointed time to die" asshole. You think it was those Dallas cops "time to die" but their deaths could have been prevented if people would stop putting their thumbs up their asses and just praying about it. Oh and there were of course calls to prayer about it. Again. Up here. At my goddamn workplace. Angry Get a clue. Your god does not give a fuck because he does not fucking exist.

Bowing Tell us how you really feel!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-07-2016, 05:30 PM
So a friend posted a bouquet of gorgeous flowers saying they were from her husband for her birthday. Mutual friends commented that her birthday was a couple months ago now.

I'm not sure if they could, but I made the picture really big on my iPad.........

Oh wow...if you're going to send your girlfriend flowers for her birthday. Don't accidentally send them to your wife.

And for the love of dog, don't make the card sexy. Facepalm

#NoWords
#Facebook

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-07-2016, 05:58 PM
(11-07-2016 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So a friend posted a bouquet of gorgeous flowers saying they were from her husband for her birthday. Mutual friends commented that her birthday was a couple months ago now.

I'm not sure if they could, but I made the picture really big on my iPad.........

Oh wow...if you're going to send your girlfriend flowers for her birthday. Don't accidentally send them to your wife.

#NoWords
#Facebook

That's one hell of a fuckup.

Did wife know of girlfriend before this?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-07-2016, 06:20 PM
(11-07-2016 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So a friend posted a bouquet of gorgeous flowers saying they were from her husband for her birthday. Mutual friends commented that her birthday was a couple months ago now.

#NoWords
#Facebook

Gasp

I gotta say, I kinda like how ballsy she was to post that publicly.

What a douche.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post