Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-07-2016 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So a friend posted a bouquet of gorgeous flowers saying they were from her husband for her birthday. Mutual friends commented that her birthday was a couple months ago now.

I'm not sure if they could, but I made the picture really big on my iPad.........

Oh wow...if you're going to send your girlfriend flowers for her birthday. Don't accidentally send them to your wife.

And for the love of dog, don't make the card sexy. Facepalm

#NoWords
#Facebook

That's one hell of a fuckup.

Did wife know of girlfriend before this?

Nope not a clue. He's been *cough* working late a lot.

I tried to find her husband's fb page, he was tagged in some posts a long time ago, but it seems to have vanished.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-07-2016, 06:52 PM
(11-07-2016 06:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So a friend posted a bouquet of gorgeous flowers saying they were from her husband for her birthday. Mutual friends commented that her birthday was a couple months ago now.

I'm not sure if they could, but I made the picture really big on my iPad.........

Oh wow...if you're going to send your girlfriend flowers for her birthday. Don't accidentally send them to your wife.

And for the love of dog, don't make the card sexy. Facepalm

#NoWords
#Facebook

Gasp

I gotta say, I kinda like how ballsy she was to post that publicly.

What a douche.

Maybe she did it on purpose. She knows it's not her birthday. She's getting even by telling all his friends and seeming to be the innocent waif.

Well done, honey. Well done.
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
11-07-2016, 06:57 PM
My wonderful, adorable beau has family in town for a week! For an entire week, he's sharing a room and won't be able to talk! Dodgy

[Image: o-PEANUT-BUTTER-RECALL-facebook.jpg]

Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Oh shit... this is a product? It's over.

[Image: pbj-bourbon.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-07-2016, 07:06 PM
(11-07-2016 06:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  My wonderful, adorable beau has family in town for a week! For an entire week, he's sharing a room and won't be able to talk! Dodgy

[Image: o-PEANUT-BUTTER-RECALL-facebook.jpg]

Angry

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-07-2016, 04:41 AM
I just got home from the ER. Apparently I need my gallbladder out. Since the bile duct is not obstructed by the stones it was not deemed necessary for me to have emergency surgery. I'm to follow up with a surgeon sometime in the next week.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-07-2016, 05:40 AM
(12-07-2016 04:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I just got home from the ER. Apparently I need my gallbladder out. Since the bile duct is not obstructed by the stones it was not deemed necessary for me to have emergency surgery. I'm to follow up with a surgeon sometime in the next week.
I had mine out about 15 years ago after repeatedly being misdiagnosed with indigestion for about 2 years prior to that. Got to keep the stones too (although they got lost in a move). Definitely better out than in. Good luck!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
12-07-2016, 08:05 AM
(12-07-2016 04:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I just got home from the ER. Apparently I need my gallbladder out. Since the bile duct is not obstructed by the stones it was not deemed necessary for me to have emergency surgery. I'm to follow up with a surgeon sometime in the next week.

Hug My DIL had hers out a while back. Pretty painful.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
12-07-2016, 09:22 AM

My mother has hers out, not long after having me. Hope it helps you as much as it did her.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-07-2016, 11:05 AM

My mom and my best friend both had their gallbladders out. Hug Hoping everything goes well for you, Nurse.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post