Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-07-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-07-2016 01:26 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 11:35 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Fiberglass insulation?

That's free tp. Big Grin

Do you fold it or bunch it?

Little origami cranes.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
22-07-2016, 07:40 PM
How the hell can my narry ass still be hungry? Hobo

22-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Oh fuck me.

Husband took the boys to dinner and went to an amusement park.

The place they went to gave him the "senior" discount.

It's a discount they usually reserve for 65 and up crowd.

Oh did I mention that today is his birthday?

Did I mention that he's barely in his early 50s?

Now he's all salty...

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Salty? He got a discount he should be fucking stoked.
Do you know how hard it is for me to get the 65+ senior discount? You try convincing a bus driver you don't need to pay because you're over 65 when you look like you're 18 and have hair this lush and flowing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
23-07-2016, 01:18 AM
(23-07-2016 01:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Salty? He got a discount he should be fucking stoked.
Do you know how hard it is for me to get the 65+ senior discount? You try convincing a bus driver you don't need to pay because you're over 65 when you look like you're 18 and have hair this lush and flowing.

Laugh out load you have no idea how much I needed that right now

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-07-2016, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 08:20 AM by Nurse.)
Mess. Messy mess. If alcohol didn't cause hangovers, I'd be pouring myself another drink. I am way too sober right now.

I should be stoned out of my mind and high as hell right now lighting up a UDS better than a gawdy menorah with LEDs.

(Edit to delete a drunk rant inappropriate for this thread.) Facepalm

And fuck run on sentences. They should be as long as I ducking want them to be.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-07-2016, 05:47 AM
My wife got me into church this weekend. I was into it to the extent that I was a body filling a seat as usual. After the service we usually talk to people that we have got to know. The one is kind of an air head. A real god nut. I have been working very hard at my new job and my boss said something about starting to give me commission on top of my hourly. My profit margin is far higher than his. When I told her this, she told me that it was god that gave me the strength to work hard. I said I never prayed for it. She told me it doesn't matter, since he knows what I want. lol. She said that you must work hard for what you want in order for god to give you what you want. I don't know if she knew what I was about to say next or what, but she retreated. I was going to say that a god that wants you to work for everything he "gives you", is the same as one that does not exist. I might have said it to her before, but I don't remember.
25-07-2016, 07:23 AM
So this bitch I made cry last week at work put in an official complaint against me so I gotta deal with that some time this week.
She has no idea who she's fucking with. I'm not a prick because I'm a prick (well I mean I am but that's beside the point), I'm a prick because I can get away with being a prick.
I think not only can I get out of this but I can get an apology from her. We'll see, the apology might be a little optimistic, but hey, shoot for the stars that way if you miss you'll land on the moon and all that shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Just found out what a sweat bee is. Little bastard stung me on the arm. Lucky guy I only swatted him off...

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
26-07-2016, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 04:54 AM by Free Thought.)
The Defacto really needs to see a surgeon for a cranio-rectal extraction.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post