23-11-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
why.?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2012, 09:13 PM
To learn from the master, of course.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Ranting corner
(23-11-2012 09:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  To learn from the master, of course.

This

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-11-2012, 12:21 AM
well how can I say no to an opportunity to school the general public in the ways of how shit is done?
24-11-2012, 12:43 AM
(24-11-2012 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  well how can I say no to an opportunity to school the general public in the ways of how shit is done thrown?

Fixt!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I am sitting at Starbucks having a coffee (Christmas blend - pretty good, doesn't taste at all of Christians) and using their WiFi.

I had to hang for a few minutes to get a chair. There is some douchebag using two tables for his son and himself. They have homework and a laptop inefficiently spread across the tables. There are people waiting to sit. Angry

Selfish asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-11-2012, 03:08 PM
(24-11-2012 02:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  I am sitting at Starbucks having a coffee (Christmas blend - pretty good, doesn't taste at all of Christians) and using their WiFi.

I had to hang for a few minutes to get a chair. There is some douchebag using two tables for his son and himself. They have homework and a laptop inefficiently spread across the tables. There are people waiting to sit. Angry

Selfish asshole.
That's actually a pet peeve of mine. I call them space hogs. People who don't share sidewalk space, or single customers who take a table for four when it's busy and there are more tables for two... I want to smack them. Or even worse, the people who don't even order something, but take a table. Or people who have long since been done, but refuse to leave the table even though there are others waiting to sit, and then when they do leave, they leave a fucking mess.

Also people who don't know how to queue. Or people who try and cut in line. I have no regrets when I call them on that. Much to the embarrassment of my family.

I'm often amazed at how many people have no idea how to do the most rudimentary things. Or how many people are so blatantly rude and selfish. But then I often get the "you're a jerk" looks simply because I don't let people get away with asshole behavior. You're right folks, we should let that self absorbed asshole cut in line whenever he wants and ignore the fact that we've all been standing here for fifteen minutes ahead of him... Oh, and while we're at it, let's ignore the people who steal too because you know what? fuck you that's why.

You guys need some ranting edumication. These rants are too short.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
24-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Another space hog variety if the mother in the grocery store with half a dozen kids either running around or hanging on the side of the card like barnacles and the whole fucking group is oblivious to the fact that others are trying to go down the same aisle. As you try to bob and weave around them, the kids bob and weave to make it impossible...and mom doesn't see shit. She has learned to tune out her kids and probably only does the occasional head count.

Drives me nuts.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-11-2012, 07:22 PM
(24-11-2012 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Another space hog variety if the mother in the grocery store with half a dozen kids either running around or hanging on the side of the card like barnacles and the whole fucking group is oblivious to the fact that others are trying to go down the same aisle. As you try to bob and weave around them, the kids bob and weave to make it impossible...and mom doesn't see shit. She has learned to tune out her kids and probably only does the occasional head count.

Drives me nuts.
FUCK YES!

I was reading Chas and Lucradis's posts thinking this exact same thing.
Parents with kids in grocery store, I swear to god I'm gonna smack a kid one day.
But just the whole grocery shopping in general, it's a fucking nightmare.
I partially blame the grocery store for the shit layout, but it's also just people being cunts.
A common one is husband and wife stopping in the middle of the main hallway bit. Shoppers browsing on one side, shoppers browsing on the other and these fucking cunts decide to stop right between them blocking the way for alll the people behind them because they wanna talk about what they need for the crock pot the next fucking day!! it's like, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!, but so you decide to be nice and say "excuse me" and they shift over like literally half an inch closer to their chopping cart, THAT ISN'T MOVING THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!, then at which point you're just pissed off so you rudely push past and you get that look but hey, I gave you ample opportunity to not be a fucking cunt, you fucking asked for it.

Universities are really bad too. Little fucking Indian/Pakistan girls who walk in a fucking line across, like 6 people across and they walk soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo slow. It's so fucking unbelievably rude/annoying.
It's like just because your culture is built around being a fucking cunt doesn't mean ours is and you're here now not there so get the fuck out of the way you selfish fucking cunt!! Just walk in a box formation like everybody else it's really not that fucking hard.

Grocery store waiting lines are shit too, it's like if there is a line, leave space for people to walk past. Not that fucking hard.
24-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Fucking earmuffs. Just fuck the fuck that fucked your fuck and then fuck the fucker that came with his fuck to fuck your fuck.

That should settle it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post