Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-07-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Pretty sure my cousin's kids gave me something when they visited. Been a bit throat scratchy since they left and aching. Then at Mass today, felt ready to vomit out of nowhere and nauseated. (In before someone says Mass always makes them feel that way.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 06:38 PM
(30-07-2016 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Pretty sure my cousin's kids gave me something when they visited. Been a bit throat scratchy since they left and aching. Then at Mass today, felt ready to vomit out of nowhere and nauseated. (In before someone says Mass always makes them feel that way.)

Probably a reaction to the Holy Water. You have been infected and soon the transformation will be complete.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-07-2016, 06:50 PM
(30-07-2016 04:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 08:43 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I was a perfect patient. Told everyone they were wonderful and that I appreciated them. And they repaid me with pain medication. My nurse even made the effort to get my prescriptions filled by the employee pharmacy and brought to my room prior to discharge.

I've stayed high as hell and itchy for the past 36 hours.

I would like a glass of wine, but apparently that's against the rules. My brother said I'd wake up dead or some shit like that.

I think I'm about to get dumped. ConsiderSadcryface

Hmmmm. Percs and vodka didn't kill me.

Nurse, you might consider the possibility that when it comes to men, you have a broken chooser. Just a thought.

Consider I *have* started to consider that... Comes a point when you have to accept the problem lies within... Confused

I wish my parents would let me have a cat.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
30-07-2016, 06:52 PM
(30-07-2016 06:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 04:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmmm. Percs and vodka didn't kill me.

Nurse, you might consider the possibility that when it comes to men, you have a broken chooser. Just a thought.

Consider I *have* started to consider that... Comes a point when you have to accept the problem lies within... Confused

I wish my parents would let me have a cat.

I would let you have a cat. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-07-2016, 07:25 PM
(30-07-2016 06:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Pretty sure my cousin's kids gave me something when they visited. Been a bit throat scratchy since they left and aching. Then at Mass today, felt ready to vomit out of nowhere and nauseated. (In before someone says Mass always makes them feel that way.)

Probably a reaction to the Holy Water. You have been infected and soon the transformation will be complete.

That was the weirdest video I've seen...today. Can't say ever. I've seen things man...things. As for the Holy Water, I've not burst into flame, so I'd say I'm good with it still. (Also seriously, I sanitize my hands after using it, it's like a petri dish for hundreds of people's germs.)

30-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Great. So my ex is taking my son to the hood tomorrow for volunteer work. Community service is great and all, but what the fuck? The *most* dangerous area in the city is not an appropriate place to take MY seven year old in the late afternoon. There are plenty of ways to teach giving back that doesn't involve putting his safety at risk around the mentally ill and drug addicts.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yay gawd! Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
31-07-2016, 03:44 AM
So I gave up sugar a couple days back.
I haven't had a single grain of sugar. And I used to go through a 1.5L (1.5 quarts) vanilla coke a day.

I'm not having a fun time of it. Headaches, tiredness and shakes. This better be fucking worth it if not someone's getting something thrown at them. Something pointy.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-07-2016, 12:45 PM
To be a bit vulgar, fucking non-denom Christians. God was not saving Rich Mullins from Catholicism when Rich was driving home from a charity concert in 1997, was ejected from his jeep when it overturned, and was hit full speed by a semi-truck that swerved to avoid hitting the overturned jeep, and popped like some sort of blood balloon.

[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
31-07-2016, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2016 01:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-07-2016 12:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  To be a bit vulgar, fucking non-denom Christians.

Which part is a bit vulgar? The "Christians" part or the "non-demon" part?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-07-2016, 01:45 PM
(31-07-2016 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I gave up sugar a couple days back.
I haven't had a single grain of sugar. And I used to go through a 1.5L (1.5 quarts) vanilla coke a day.

I'm not having a fun time of it. Headaches, tiredness and shakes. This better be fucking worth it if not someone's getting something thrown at them. Something pointy.

Why?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]