Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-07-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-07-2016 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 12:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  To be a bit vulgar, fucking non-denom Christians.

Which part is a bit vulgar? The "Christians" part or the "non-demon" part?

I read it as non-demon at first too. Tongue But I think he was shortening non-denominational... Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
31-07-2016, 02:39 PM
(31-07-2016 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 12:45 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  To be a bit vulgar, fucking non-denom Christians.

Which part is a bit vulgar? The "Christians" part or the "non-demon" part?

(31-07-2016 02:23 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 01:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Which part is a bit vulgar? The "Christians" part or the "non-demon" part?

I read it as non-demon at first too. Tongue But I think he was shortening non-denominational... Hobo

Escape Artist got it LOL. Sorry to have abbreviated. (And I was aiming for the f-word.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
31-07-2016, 02:48 PM
(31-07-2016 02:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Escape Artist got it LOL. Sorry to have abbreviated. (And I was aiming for the f-word.)

Scared of the f-word. Hobo

You realize that my 5 yo grand daughter could hang you up on a coat rack by your skivvies. And while she's doing it she will ask you "How you like me now. Bitch."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-07-2016, 05:06 PM
(31-07-2016 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 03:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I gave up sugar a couple days back.
I haven't had a single grain of sugar. And I used to go through a 1.5L (1.5 quarts) vanilla coke a day.

I'm not having a fun time of it. Headaches, tiredness and shakes. This better be fucking worth it if not someone's getting something thrown at them. Something pointy.

Why?

Because fructose is the devil. And because if I can't become a trillionaire in the here and now I can at least change something positive about my life. And because I used to drink a 1.5L vanilla coke a day. And because there's really no downside to me giving up sugar, it saves my liver and my bank account.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-07-2016, 05:53 PM
(31-07-2016 05:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why?

Because fructose is the devil. And because if I can't become a trillionaire in the here and now I can at least change something positive about my life. And because I used to drink a 1.5L vanilla coke a day. And because there's really no downside to me giving up sugar, it saves my liver and my bank account.

I cut out Coke a couple weeks ago. I replaced it with V-8 fruit juice and I cut it 50/50 with water. Tastes good and no shakes or headaches.
31-07-2016, 06:16 PM
(31-07-2016 05:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 05:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because fructose is the devil. And because if I can't become a trillionaire in the here and now I can at least change something positive about my life. And because I used to drink a 1.5L vanilla coke a day. And because there's really no downside to me giving up sugar, it saves my liver and my bank account.

I cut out Coke a couple weeks ago. I replaced it with V-8 fruit juice and I cut it 50/50 with water. Tastes good and no shakes or headaches.

That's because fruit juice has more sugar than coke so you haven't cut out sugar, just cut back.

It's not just coke I've cut out, it's all sugar. No lollies, no sauce with my meat, no cereal with sugar, no white bread. Everything.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-07-2016, 06:41 PM
God damn 4chan! I just clicked on a regular link there and it lead to a video of a guy grabbing a handful of live maggots from a fresh elk corpse and munching on them until he throws up. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Rainbow Vomit

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-07-2016, 07:35 PM
(31-07-2016 05:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 05:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because fructose is the devil. And because if I can't become a trillionaire in the here and now I can at least change something positive about my life. And because I used to drink a 1.5L vanilla coke a day. And because there's really no downside to me giving up sugar, it saves my liver and my bank account.

Quitting Cocaine will do that to someone.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
31-07-2016, 08:15 PM
(31-07-2016 06:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  God damn 4chan! I just clicked on a regular link there and it lead to a video of a guy grabbing a handful of live maggots from a fresh elk corpse and munching on them until he throws up. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Rainbow Vomit

link please.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
31-07-2016, 08:19 PM
(31-07-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 02:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Escape Artist got it LOL. Sorry to have abbreviated. (And I was aiming for the f-word.)

Scared of the f-word. Hobo

You realize that my 5 yo grand daughter could hang you up on a coat rack by your skivvies. And while she's doing it she will ask you "How you like me now. Bitch."

Sounds like putting the Fun in Fundamentalism. Tongue And if your 5yo granddaughter can lift me, I hope she's in the Olympics for weightlifting, or going to be.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user