Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-07-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I can't stop falling asleep and am worried something has gone wrong. When I get more chemo tomorrow I may actually ask to book in a bone marrow biopsy. It just doesn't feel right.

Oh well.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2016, 09:08 PM
My mother in law has been in hospital and now in rehab.

2016 can seriously stop ducking with her and with us.

I'm exhausted.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-07-2016, 09:30 PM
(31-07-2016 09:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My mother in law has been in hospital and now in rehab.

I'm exhausted.

2016 sucks...out loud.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-08-2016, 03:36 AM
(31-07-2016 09:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My mother in law has been in hospital and now in rehab.

I'm exhausted.

2016 sucks...out loud.
Certainly does and 2015 wasn't too great eitherSad so sorry about your mum hope she gets well soon moms.
01-08-2016, 03:56 AM
Hug all around

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-08-2016, 04:30 AM
(31-07-2016 08:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I can't stop falling asleep and am worried something has gone wrong. When I get more chemo tomorrow I may actually ask to book in a bone marrow biopsy. It just doesn't feel right.

Oh well.

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-08-2016, 05:09 AM
Gotta have that meeting with management at work tomorrow for making that stupid bitch cry.
Not my fucking fault her and the fucking management are such pussy limpdicks.

I'm there to work and get paid. I'm not there to care about her delicate feelings or cater to her fucked up notion that because she's 17 she gets to fuck around and not do any work and take hour long breaks.
This aint high school sweetie this is the real world. This is work. If you can't handle be talking to you in a firm tone you're gonna have a hell of a rough time later in life.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-08-2016, 08:00 AM
(31-07-2016 08:15 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  link please.
How'd you like it? Confused

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
01-08-2016, 08:05 AM
(01-08-2016 08:00 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 08:15 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  link please.
How'd you like it? Confused

I was just being cheeky when I asked for the link. But since you asked I just went and watched it up until he put them in his mouth and I heard a sound that sounded like a crunch and gag reflex at the same time. No thanks, jeff.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
01-08-2016, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 10:29 AM by Nurse.)
Well. I did get dumped. That's ok. I reactivated my online dating account. I have two dates coming up this week.

As my mother and auntie taught me, "Best way to get over one man is to get under another." Evil_monster

I will not be moping over this last guy. The one I'm meeting Wednesday - he may be more than just a distraction from my ex boyfriend, but actually more interesting. He's a Christian ("I struggle with it"), a Yankee, and perfectly aware I'm a closeted atheist, and an INTJ (swoon). The one I'm meeting Friday is an atheist from Atlanta, but I dunno - he may end up being too pretentious, could also just be because he's really intelligent - I'm betting he's also an INTJ. We'll see. Time to go have fun!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman