Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-08-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-08-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gotta have that meeting with management at work tomorrow for making that stupid bitch cry.
Not my fucking fault her and the fucking management are such pussy limpdicks.

I'm there to work and get paid. I'm not there to care about her delicate feelings or cater to her fucked up notion that because she's 17 she gets to fuck around and not do any work and take hour long breaks.
This aint high school sweetie this is the real world. This is work. If you can't handle be talking to you in a firm tone you're gonna have a hell of a rough time later in life.

In the real world your ass is gonna be fired.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 11:46 AM
(01-08-2016 11:33 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Gotta have that meeting with management at work tomorrow for making that stupid bitch cry.

I'm there to work and get paid. I'm not there to care about her delicate feelings or cater to her fucked up notion that because she's 17 she gets to fuck around and not do any work and take hour long breaks.
This aint high school sweetie this is the real world. This is work. If you can't handle be talking to you in a firm tone you're gonna have a hell of a rough time later in life.

I have to agree. Thanks to equal rights, the man is always wrong when it has to do with a woman.
01-08-2016, 11:51 AM
(01-08-2016 11:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 11:33 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In the real world your ass is gonna be fired.

I have to agree. Thanks to equal rights, the man is always wrong when it has to do with a woman.

Especially if it's a nigger woman.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-08-2016, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 02:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-07-2016 08:19 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Scared of the f-word. Hobo

You realize that my 5 yo grand daughter could hang you up on a coat rack by your skivvies. And while she's doing it she will ask you "How you like me now. Bitch."

Sounds like putting the Fun in Fundamentalism. Tongue And if your 5yo granddaughter can lift me, I hope she's in the Olympics for weightlifting, or going to be.

She has bigass strong spotters in the event you are a big fat fucking fatass. A 300 lb fatass is a 2-man lift. We've got like 6 capable of lifting a fatass.

01-08-2016, 02:36 PM
(01-08-2016 02:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  She has bigass strong spotters in the event you are a big fat fucking fatass. A 300 lb fatass is a 2-man lift. We've got like 6 capable of lifting a fatass.

Dude, it's too early in the morning. Sad Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-08-2016, 03:10 PM
(01-08-2016 02:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 08:19 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sounds like putting the Fun in Fundamentalism. Tongue And if your 5yo granddaughter can lift me, I hope she's in the Olympics for weightlifting, or going to be.

She has bigass strong spotters in the event you are a big fat fucking fatass. A 300 lb fatass is a 2-man lift. We've got like 6 capable of lifting a fatass.

Then she should be fine lol.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2016, 03:35 PM
(01-08-2016 11:33 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I live in NZ remember, we actually have employment laws unlike you guys.
I'm not part of the union because I wanna save $10 a fortnight (well, I mean that's 50% of the reason I'm not in the union). I'm in the union because I can defend my own ass.

Besides, its not like being fired from that shitty job would be the worst thing in the world.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-08-2016, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 04:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-08-2016 03:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Besides, its not like being fired from that shitty job would be the worst thing in the world.

Been there. Best thing that ever happened to me. If they hadn't fired me I'd be a pauper. Don't be a pauper.

01-08-2016, 03:59 PM
(01-08-2016 03:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I live in NZ remember, we actually have employment laws unlike you guys.
I'm not part of the union because I wanna save $10 a fortnight (well, I mean that's 50% of the reason I'm not in the union). I'm in the union because I can defend my own ass.

Besides, its not like being fired from that shitty job would be the worst thing in the world.

Firstly, I hope you don't get fired.

Secondly, kids have to learn to work. Especially girls.

At least in my experience.

Good luck mate.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-08-2016, 04:56 PM
(01-08-2016 03:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 03:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I live in NZ remember, we actually have employment laws unlike you guys.

Firstly, I hope you don't get fired.

Secondly, kids have to learn to work. Especially girls.

At least in my experience.

Good luck mate.

Exactly. What I did was hardly anything worth noting. I spoke in a firm tone and told her politely to "can you actually get off your damn break and get back to work, it's been 50 minutes". When she's suppose to have a half an hour break.
When she wasn't working I had to do more work.

Management spoke to m casually before because she had a cry about it to everyone that would listen about that big bad muffs yelling at her.
They used the excuse that she's only 17. So?? So fucking what??
She was doing a job, she's there to do that job not dick around.

Management let so much fucking slacking off slide it hurts my soul as someone that does my job without fail every day. I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of this weak ass management because they're afraid they'll hurt someones delicate feels. Fuck their feels. FUCK THEIR FEELS! and not just the 17 year old new girl, the old hags that would rather socialize too. All of day staff. You're there to fucking work, not dick around and leave the work for the likes of me or other nightfill staff.

I'm actually looking forward to this meeting. It'll be good to tell them all go grow a pair of balls and sack the fuck up. (politely of course.).
I don't think management quiet know who they've backed into a corner.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post