Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-08-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-08-2016 04:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 03:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Firstly, I hope you don't get fired.

Secondly, kids have to learn to work. Especially girls.

At least in my experience.

Good luck mate.

Exactly. What I did was hardly anything worth noting. I spoke in a firm tone and told her politely to "can you actually get off your damn break and get back to work, it's been 50 minutes". When she's suppose to have a half an hour break.
When she wasn't working I had to do more work.

Management spoke to m casually before because she had a cry about it to everyone that would listen about that big bad muffs yelling at her.
They used the excuse that she's only 17. So?? So fucking what??
She was doing a job, she's there to do that job not dick around.

Management let so much fucking slacking off slide it hurts my soul as someone that does my job without fail every day. I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick of this weak ass management because they're afraid they'll hurt someones delicate feels. Fuck their feels. FUCK THEIR FEELS! and not just the 17 year old new girl, the old hags that would rather socialize too. All of day staff. You're there to fucking work, not dick around and leave the work for the likes of me or other nightfill staff.

I'm actually looking forward to this meeting. It'll be good to tell them all go grow a pair of balls and sack the fuck up. (politely of course.).
I don't think management quiet know who they've backed into a corner.

Good luck mate. You go with my best wishes and hope they listen to reason.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Gawdam fucking damn it, nature, I live inside to keep you out of my SHIT. There's another bat downstairs apparently bigger than the last and I gotta call it a day just to go home and deal with it.
Mutherfuckin MUT!!! Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-08-2016, 01:50 PM
I finally feel well enough to get into the pool after three weeks...and it's too damn hot to do so. It's 100 degrees here and the sun is in full melt you mode.

Maybe I'll get out there for a while this evening after the sun has moved enough to not completely bake me. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-08-2016, 01:53 PM
(02-08-2016 01:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I finally feel well enough to get into the pool after three weeks...and it's too damn hot to do so. It's 100 degrees here and the sun is in full melt you mode.

Maybe I'll get out there for a while this evening after the sun has moved enough to not completely bake me. Angry

Glad you're feeling better. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
02-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Hurray for feeling better at least!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
02-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Fuck my fucking life.

Mother in law isn't improving as quickly as we hoped.

Now the dog is doing that head shake thing he does when he has an ear infection, now I've got to take him to the vet tomorrow. Or the emergency vet....

Thjs just is all kinds of suck.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-08-2016, 02:36 PM
(02-08-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck my fucking life.

Now the dog is doing that head shake thing he does when he has an ear infection, now I've got to take him to the vet tomorrow. Or the emergency vet....

Hug

I feel your pain..2016 can just stop fucking with us any time now. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-08-2016, 02:40 PM
(02-08-2016 02:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Fuck my fucking life.

Hug

I'm ready to cry. My stress level is at an all-time high

It's not the dog's fault, but I don't have time to spend hours at the emergency vet. But I can also tell whatever it is, he's just not happy.

They gave my mother in law a cognitive test yesterday and she didn't score well. Like at all.

I'm worried about her. We've gone from when to goes to home to "if" she'll be allowed to go home.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-08-2016, 02:42 PM
(02-08-2016 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 02:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hug

It's not the dog's fault, but I don't have time to spend hours at the emergency vet. But I can also tell whatever it is, he's just not happy.

They gave my mother in law a cognitive test yesterday and she didn't score well. Like at all.

I'm worried about her. We've gone from when to goes to home to "if" she'll be allowed to go home.

I am sure the vets can get your dog fixed up quickly.

Things don't sound so good for your MIL...she has had a rough couple of years. As have you.

02-08-2016, 03:38 PM
(02-08-2016 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 02:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hug

Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze