Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Quote:Also had a tour group at school have a person snap at me to not wander away, because I was wearing the same color shirt as them.

what even..?
Ya know what, you're on your own with that one sister.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-08-2016, 02:10 AM
(04-08-2016 03:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So regarding this no sugar thing, a week without sugar. Easy as actually. I do not miss vanilla coke at all. I don't feel any different though and I'm not like craving sugar like a mofo. I had one bad day early on where I had headaches and the shakes and shit but that was about it. I'm not even 100% convinced it was due to a lack of sugar.
But fuck that shit, I need my tiny bag of jelly crocodiles every now and again. Life's too short to not have a tiny bag of crocodile lollies.

But I kinda dig it. I have been eating less because I've been eating shit with more fiber which fills you up whereas sugar makes your brain believe you're still hungry. Which means I've saved a shit ton of money this fortnight and that's after $70 for a new jacket and $35 on steam. And I only did 3 extra hours for that paycheck. I thought I was frugal before. Son, I just went a whole week and all I had meat wise was 10 sausages and 2 lamb shanks. 10 sausages (had some for breakfast), 2 lamb shanks, 6 potatoes, 5 steam packets of vegetables (single serve), 1 block of cheese and 8 eggs to be exact. And a shit ton of water. Total price, $10, $9, $2, $4, $8, $3 = $37 on food this week holy fucking shit no wonder my bank account is looking good.

Fuck my health, I'm gonna have to keep this up for the sake of my bank account me thinks.
When my jacket arrived this morning there was a complimentary mini chocolate bar inside. A rather fitting end to the week I think. Poetic even.
It wasn't the lack of sugar that gave you headaches probably it was stopping caffeine intake abruptly mate but good on ya keep up the good work.
05-08-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm exhausted. Sleep won't come.

My body seems to think sleep is overrated.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-08-2016, 03:10 AM
(04-08-2016 03:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So regarding this no sugar thing, a week without sugar. Easy as actually. I do not miss vanilla coke at all. I don't feel any different though and I'm not like craving sugar like a mofo. I had one bad day early on where I had headaches and the shakes and shit but that was about it. I'm not even 100% convinced it was due to a lack of sugar.
But fuck that shit, I need my tiny bag of jelly crocodiles every now and again. Life's too short to not have a tiny bag of crocodile lollies.

But I kinda dig it. I have been eating less because I've been eating shit with more fiber which fills you up whereas sugar makes your brain believe you're still hungry. Which means I've saved a shit ton of money this fortnight and that's after $70 for a new jacket and $35 on steam. And I only did 3 extra hours for that paycheck. I thought I was frugal before. Son, I just went a whole week and all I had meat wise was 10 sausages and 2 lamb shanks. 10 sausages (had some for breakfast), 2 lamb shanks, 6 potatoes, 5 steam packets of vegetables (single serve), 1 block of cheese and 8 eggs to be exact. And a shit ton of water. Total price, $10, $9, $2, $4, $8, $3 = $37 on food this week holy fucking shit no wonder my bank account is looking good.

Fuck my health, I'm gonna have to keep this up for the sake of my bank account me thinks.
When my jacket arrived this morning there was a complimentary mini chocolate bar inside. A rather fitting end to the week I think. Poetic even.

Congrats, dude.

Sugar is one thing that I have been meaning to give up for a while. I'm slowly weening myself off it by switching to sugar free drinks and stuff.
05-08-2016, 03:16 AM
(31-07-2016 06:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  God damn 4chan! I just clicked on a regular link there and it lead to a video of a guy grabbing a handful of live maggots from a fresh elk corpse and munching on them until he throws up. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Rainbow Vomit

Seen worse.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
05-08-2016, 03:38 AM
I changed my avatar and it is so Kawaiii~~~~

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
05-08-2016, 05:03 AM
(05-08-2016 02:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

It wasn't the lack of sugar that gave you headaches probably it was stopping caffeine intake abruptly mate but good on ya keep up the good work.

Could be, I was having a 500ml energy drink a day too.
So vanilla coke and energy drink. And than I just stopped and drank water.
You might be onto something.

Quote:Congrats, dude.

Sugar is one thing that I have been meaning to give up for a while. I'm slowly weening myself off it by switching to sugar free drinks and stuff.

Sugar free drinks taste like garbage. Either the real thing or water for me.
Water in this case.

You should just go for it. It's really not that hard. Thirst is thirst, it doesn't matter if it gets beaten to a pulp by soda or water.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-08-2016, 09:54 AM
(04-08-2016 10:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Also had a tour group at school have a person snap at me to not wander away, because I was wearing the same color shirt as them.

what even..?
Ya know what, you're on your own with that one brother.

Seriously man, I know. It was a bunch of people wearing blue tee shirts, I was wearing the same shade blue tee, and this woman thought I was part of the group apparently. When I'm not in a suit or business casual, I may start wearing my ID on a lanyard in the summer.

Or better yet, my SHIELD ID on a lanyard...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2016, 10:30 AM
(05-08-2016 05:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sugar free drinks taste like garbage. Either the real thing or water for me.
Water in this case.

You should just go for it. It's really not that hard. Thirst is thirst, it doesn't matter if it gets beaten to a pulp by soda or water.

Yeah, I agree that sugar free drinks taste like shit. They're simply awful. Fuck it, water it is!
05-08-2016, 10:56 AM
(05-08-2016 05:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sugar free drinks taste like garbage. Either the real thing or water for me.
Water in this case.

I hate, hate, diet anything (coke, Pepsi, whatever).

Diet tea just bugs the shit out of me...

Just leave it the fuck alone. I don't need artificial sweeteners in tea -- ever.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces