Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Anyone else die just a little inside when they found out he was gay?

No.

(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I grew up watching the show.

Me too.

(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am not against gay people, but he was what a lot of kids wanted to grow up to be.

Gay?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
06-08-2016, 06:55 AM
(05-08-2016 10:30 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 05:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Sugar free drinks taste like garbage. Either the real thing or water for me.
Water in this case.

You should just go for it. It's really not that hard. Thirst is thirst, it doesn't matter if it gets beaten to a pulp by soda or water.

Yeah, I agree that sugar free drinks taste like shit. They're simply awful. Fuck it, water it is!

They can give you diarrhoea too sugar free drinks I mean not water.
06-08-2016, 08:08 AM
(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 08:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He was good on the A Team.

[Image: mr-t1.jpg]

Anyone else die just a little inside when they found out he was gay? I grew up watching the show. I am not against gay people, but he was what a lot of kids wanted to grow up to be. Kind of like if you found out KIT from knightrider was a rambler the whole time.Drinking Beverage

Are you saying that it'd be a bad thing if someone grew up and was gay?
What the fuck you got against gay people? You say you don't have anything against gay people but than say you "died a little inside" when you found out he was gay, like it's some sort of "disease" or "great loss".

He was gay, the only reasonable response is "so what?" not "no offense or anything but I like totally died a little inside when I found out."

Fuck you. Go eat a dick.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
06-08-2016, 08:36 AM
(06-08-2016 08:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Anyone else die just a little inside when they found out he was gay? I grew up watching the show. I am not against gay people, but he was what a lot of kids wanted to grow up to be. Kind of like if you found out KIT from knightrider was a rambler the whole time.Drinking Beverage

What the fuck you got against gay people? You say you don't have anything against gay people but than say you "died a little inside" when you found out he was gay, like it's some sort of "disease" or "great loss".

He was gay, the only reasonable response is "so what?" not "no offense or anything but I like totally died a little inside when I found out."

Fuck you. Go eat a dick.

I guess you were not an 80's kid. My generation grew up watching it and some wanted to grow up and be like the character. To find out he was not the guy we all thought he was, yes was a bit of a buzz kill.
06-08-2016, 08:45 AM
(06-08-2016 08:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 08:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Are you saying that it'd be a bad thing if someone grew up and was gay?

Fuck you. Go eat a dick.

I guess you were not an 80's kid. My generation grew up watching it and some wanted to grow up and be like the character. To find out he was not the guy we all thought he was, yes was a bit of a buzz kill.

Nope it's just your bigoted ass.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Quote:grow up and be like the character
qualities like strong and tough and mean looking but ultimately a softie and caring about others?
Those things have nothing to do with who you are attracted to, with who you sleep with.
I'm not going to call you names birdguy, just think about this. Try and lose those stereotypes of the past. They won't serve you well, they never age well.
06-08-2016, 08:58 AM
(06-08-2016 08:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Anyone else die just a little inside when they found out he was gay? I grew up watching the show. I am not against gay people, but he was what a lot of kids wanted to grow up to be. Kind of like if you found out KIT from knightrider was a rambler the whole time.Drinking Beverage

Fuck you. Go eat a dick.
BA Baracus is gay Shocking I mean ok not a problem what he does in the bedroom its his business but to us raised on the a team its kinda a shock. That doesn't mean we are homophobic more that we are surprised because he projected such a hetero vibe on screen.
06-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Ok, what's a hetero vibe? Macho?
A I recall he was NEVER the character to have a romantic interest. Think about that for a minute.
06-08-2016, 09:56 AM
(06-08-2016 06:13 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 08:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He was good on the A Team.

[Image: mr-t1.jpg]

Anyone else die just a little inside when they found out he was gay? I grew up watching the show. I am not against gay people, but he was what a lot of kids wanted to grow up to be. Kind of like if you found out KIT from knightrider was a rambler the whole time.Drinking Beverage

Could you make a short list of what groups you aren't bigoted against? I am having a little trouble keeping up with who you have issues with.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-08-2016, 10:01 AM
(06-08-2016 09:28 AM)skyking Wrote:  Ok, what's a hetero vibe? Macho?
A I recall he was NEVER the character to have a romantic interest. Think about that for a minute.

Ok mate don't get pissy I'm not advocating the death penalty for gay people and don't forget I was a kid then so I equated macho with straight. I find it offensive when upstarts take the moral high ground and demand we change when really we are thinking and have changed attitude well I know I have anyways, I'm so sorry I don't live up to your moral standards based in the 21st century I am a product of a 20th century mindset and although I have changed I'm sorry its not fast enough for you. I just said it was a shock and tbh as a young person you need to work harder at understanding older people before you pass judgement on them and write them off, before you pass a smartass judgement on your older folks ask them to explain what they mean and where they are coming from the world was very different back then and that my friend is not their fault.