Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-08-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yea I looked around it it seems like baseless bullshit. Too bad it is viewed by some as a form of negative news.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2016, 02:48 PM
(06-08-2016 02:33 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 01:34 PM)skyking Wrote:  Adey, I'm not pissy and I'm 8 years older than you Laughat
Just putting it out there for general thought. It is interesting though, he was written as a rather one sided character. tough macho with tender side, no womenz.

EDIT: I had to reconcile the idea that Rock Hudson was gay, now THAT was a stretch! Big Grin
Ok sorry about that my apologies I got a bit carried away ...... Old man .....Tongue Big Grin you maybe older but you have a young turn of phrase ... WhippersnapperBig Grin that's a complement BTW Heart
<swoon> does this mean you will still have my babies? Tongue
06-08-2016, 02:52 PM
(06-08-2016 02:48 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 02:33 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Ok sorry about that my apologies I got a bit carried away ...... Old man .....Tongue Big Grin you maybe older but you have a young turn of phrase ... WhippersnapperBig Grin that's a complement BTW Heart
<swoon> does this mean you will still have my babies? Tongue
Au naturel Cherie bien sure Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-08-2016, 02:54 PM
(06-08-2016 02:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 02:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well given the source I looked it up and it is just a rumour.

I'd still "pity the foo" one way, or the other! Tongue

Damn it, now I have to go watch the A-Team. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
06-08-2016, 02:55 PM
(06-08-2016 11:59 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Today I learned Mr. T is gay. And it has no impact on my life whatsoever unless it somehow comes up in bar trivia, just like Zachary Quinto who plays Spock being gay, or George Takei who played the original Sulu being happily married to his husband.

Robin Williams did a hilarious bit of "Mr T being gay" -- back in the 80's...

(in Mr T voice)

"Hey boy -- you lookin' mighty fine in those tight jeans....... what you say you come over here and fuck me in the ass???? But -- you better not come too quick -- or I'll tighten up my butt cheeks and rip yo' dick off".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-08-2016, 03:09 PM
"unh, that's good"
06-08-2016, 05:39 PM
(06-08-2016 02:55 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 11:59 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Today I learned Mr. T is gay. And it has no impact on my life whatsoever unless it somehow comes up in bar trivia, just like Zachary Quinto who plays Spock being gay, or George Takei who played the original Sulu being happily married to his husband.

Robin Williams did a hilarious bit of "Mr T being gay" -- back in the 80's...

(in Mr T voice)

"Hey boy -- you lookin' mighty fine in those tight jeans....... what you say you come over here and fuck me in the ass???? But -- you better not come too quick -- or I'll tighten up my butt cheeks and rip yo' dick off".....

I just heard all of that in his voice too.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2016, 05:57 PM
(06-08-2016 08:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-08-2016 08:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Are you saying that it'd be a bad thing if someone grew up and was gay?
What the fuck you got against gay people? You say you don't have anything against gay people but than say you "died a little inside" when you found out he was gay, like it's some sort of "disease" or "great loss".

He was gay, the only reasonable response is "so what?" not "no offense or anything but I like totally died a little inside when I found out."

Fuck you. Go eat a dick.

I guess you were not an 80's kid. My generation grew up watching it and some wanted to grow up and be like the character. To find out he was not the guy we all thought he was, yes was a bit of a buzz kill.

"I grew up in the 80's" is not an excuse for bigotry.
What's a buzz kill is someone like Bill Cosby. Because you know, pedophilia is bad.
Being gay isn't bad. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it's better for society that there are gay people because you straight people have bred too much and are fucking up the planet with all the baby dropping you keep doing. And not just the planet but filling up orphanages, that we gays have to come along and empty because we're nice like that. Where's the thanks?? We raise unwanted Chinese babies, we keep the population in check, we go to all the shitty things you'd otherwise have to go too with your girlfriend because we actually enjoy it, we make the world fabulous. Where the fuck is our thanks???

We offer so much to society and all we get in return is fuckwits like you who "die a little inside" whenever one of your childhood heroes turns out to be one of us.

You're a fucking idiot. You disappoint me birdcunt1979.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-08-2016, 01:29 AM
So my little boy felt bad Wednesday morning - he complained that his legs hurt when he was standing up. No fever. It was the first day of school, so I sent him. When I picked him up, he had more complaints of body aches, abdominal pain, neck pain. That evening he spiked a temp to 102F and started to complain of a sore throat when he swallowed. Smelled like strep to me. I took him to his pediatrician - negative rapid strep. On Friday around noon they called and said the culture was negative. So he didn't get any antibiotics. I kept him home Thursday and Friday.

Friday afternoon - he starts breaking out in a rash, beginning with his ears, spreading down his neck. Still running moderately high fevers. Saturday morning I took him to urgent care. His rash was head to toe and worsening before my eyes. They ran a strep test - negative. Took a CBC (bloodwork) that showed neutrophils were elevated. Negative for mono. They decided to go ahead and treat him for strep - he's allergic to penicillin. So he got a rocephin shot (I almost cried with him) and a prescription for azithromycin. Last night the diarrhea started. He woke me up an hour ago (it's now - little after 2 am here). Then he starts crying because he thinks he going to vomit. Fortunately I have zofran ODT on hand.

And now my neck hurts - my lymph nodes are swelling. My throat is sore. My body aches. I'm still not healed from surgery. My insurance sucks and I now owe even more. Why the fuck do I have insurance if they're not going to fucking pay for anything?! And at my own fucking hospital, at that.Angry I'd probably end up having to declare fucking bankruptcy by the end of the year if I had rent. That or lose my home. They'll get my money when I have it to give. Bastards.

tl;dr Scarlet fever sucks ass. Now I'm coming down with strep. And my insurance company can go fuck itself with a cactus covered in habaƱero hot sauce.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-08-2016, 01:37 AM
(06-08-2016 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  We raise unwanted Chinese babies, we keep the population in check, we go to all the shitty things you'd otherwise have to go too with your girlfriend because we actually enjoy it, we make the world fabulous. Where the fuck is our thanks???
Reminded me of this video:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]