Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-08-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-08-2016 09:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 09:38 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I don't know many folks in America who think our healthcare is the best ever.

Oh dude you've got to be kidding me the number of rednecks and others either extolling the virtues of American healthcare and moaning about Obamas limited Medicaid reforms is legerdemain and massive.

I will amend my earlier statement...

I don't know many intelligent folks in America who think our healthcare is the best ever.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
07-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Just when I thought I could save up some money for once, a family member needs to "borrow" hundreds of bucks from me again. This seems to happen almost every fucking month. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-08-2016, 10:18 AM
(07-08-2016 09:58 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 09:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Oh dude you've got to be kidding me the number of rednecks and others either extolling the virtues of American healthcare and moaning about Obamas limited Medicaid reforms is legerdemain and massive.

I will amend my earlier statement...

I don't know many intelligent folks in America who think our healthcare is the best ever.

Now you're talking my man Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-08-2016, 10:21 AM
(07-08-2016 10:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Just when I thought I could save up some money for once, a family member needs to "borrow" hundreds of bucks from me again. This seems to happen almost every fucking month. Dodgy

I'm guessing you can't just tell them to go fuck themselves
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
07-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Healthcare in the USA is the best - ever...............

Just not everyone can get some.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Not really as big as Anjele and Nurse's health care rants, but, my insurance still is wrangling with the people that provide a bipap machine. So it's been almost two months since I had my sleep study that said basically "hey, you come close to death each night" with pulse as low as 19 beats a minute and as high as 200 per minute, and my de-oxygenation going into the 70s percentile wise...and I'm still going to bed each night without the machine to help for it. Also just got a bill yesterday for my part of the copay on the testing I had done recently that my insurance was like "nah, we don't want to cover that".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2016, 08:18 PM
I am sure glad I got some things done earlier today. At about three the kidney stone(s) made their presence known...apparently on the move again. Wicked pain, nearly brought me to my knees. It has let up just enough that I don't feel sick to my stomach any more. I really can't afford a trip to the ER so am counting down the hours till I see the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-08-2016, 12:33 PM
*sigh*

I really gotta quit smoking. I've been putting it off for a while..
[+] 3 users Like Lucipurr's post
08-08-2016, 02:21 PM
(08-08-2016 12:33 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  *sigh*

I really gotta quit smoking. I've been putting it off for a while..

Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world - I've done it hundreds of times. --- Mark Twain

Once you get it into your head that you WANT to quit -- really WANT -- it gets easier..... I smoked from the time I was 12, till I was 40...... I'd probably be dead now at 55 if I hadn't quit.....(40 cigarettes a day habit)...

Just don't quit quitting....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Appreciate the motivation, onlinebiker. I'm down to my last two in my pack, so the plan is to finish them and throw all my lighters and stuff out.

I've been reading that the best way to quit is cold turkey -- so it looks like that is the way I will be going. E-cigs may work for some but they seem kind of counterproductive to me. You just end up continuing your nicotine addiction, unless you vape nicotine free obviously which is fucking pointless.

An example is one of my friends, he was on a 60-a-day habit for about three years and ended up buying an e-cig. He's now been smoking the damn thing for about 2 and a half years now and puffs on it just as much as he did regular ciggies.

I'm determined to be completely nicotine free.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post