Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-11-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Fucking unofficial step-relatives keep fucking up my damn internet.

They come over to my place of residence and download a fuck tonne of movies and shit, and every weekend they are here huge amounts of download data is sapped, and I almost invariably get stuck with a slow, shaped internet package, which causes endless frustration.

Stupid little pieces of refuse!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 02:49 AM
(25-11-2012 11:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  FFS.

I was planning on going into the motorbike place on Wednesday to sort out repairs, but guess what's on Wednesday? The Hobbit premiers.
Why is this bad you ask? besides the horrific traffic that will be that day, the motorbike place I go to is literally right next door to the theater that's playing the movies...

fml.

So, I guess you won't be camping in front of the theater? You see, if you go there today, with a tent, you can camp for the tickets and be able to turn you bike in on Wednesday morning. Two flies with one strike.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-11-2012, 03:30 AM
(26-11-2012 02:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(25-11-2012 11:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  FFS.

I was planning on going into the motorbike place on Wednesday to sort out repairs, but guess what's on Wednesday? The Hobbit premiers.
Why is this bad you ask? besides the horrific traffic that will be that day, the motorbike place I go to is literally right next door to the theater that's playing the movies...

fml.

So, I guess you won't be camping in front of the theater? You see, if you go there today, with a tent, you can camp for the tickets and be able to turn you bike in on Wednesday morning. Two flies with one strike.

Big Grin
Nah, I have to go to my lecture Wednesday which is in the morning till 12:30. The premier and all the shit associated with it is at 4, so if I was to camp out tomorrow night (Monday today) it'd be pointless because I'd have to leave my spot Wednesday morning to go to my lecture anyway so...

Also, so since I've moved into this place everyone except one person has moved out and new people are in.
These new people are actually really neat, got to know them a bit tonight. One's from London (that's in England for the Americans on the forum), the female is from California and the other guy is from pretty much the same place as me (like, I'm from a small town of 6,000 from a largely farming area, so is he but just further south).
So just waiting for the paint sniffer to move out and all will be good.
But because all these people are new we're sort of starting new so all the shit that annoyed me about the last lot is effectively gone.
These people clean up after themselves for one.
They sleep.
They're not loud when they wake up.

fm...wait that's not a fml moment.. ummm I don't know what to say in this case, it's been so long since something was going my way for a change.. yfml? (yay for my life?)
26-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:One's from London (that's in England for the Americans on the forum)

And just when I thought it was London, Texas...

Big Grin

Good for you muffs. Now, make some friends, finally.

-Hunter S. Thompson
26-11-2012, 05:23 AM
(26-11-2012 04:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  
Quote:One's from London (that's in England for the Americans on the forum)

And just when I thought it was London, Texas...

Big Grin

Fuck off.
Get along with flatmates is one thing, but friends? Let's not get radical now Filox.
26-11-2012, 05:27 AM
Muffs, I'd place my bets not you your getting along with them, but on you tolerating them.

Or maybe it is they who are tolerating you. We on the forum shall never truly know.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-11-2012, 05:48 AM
(26-11-2012 05:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 04:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  And just when I thought it was London, Texas...

Big Grin

Fuck off.
Get along with flatmates is one thing, but friends? Let's not get radical now Filox.

Oh dear... Isn't getting along the first step of befriending someone? Who knows, maybe you will light up a peace-pipe together and ... Who knows, maybe your next girlfriend is in that apartment? Dodgy Laughat Big Grin

(pun(s) intended)

Cool

Also, you say radical, as having friends is something so radical. Blowing yourself up in a crowded bus is radical, thinking that someone is OK and becoming friend with them is a 2 day normal talk, not radical.

My god, I need to become a millionaire at once, so I can go around the world to spread my logic and thoughts...

Smartass

OK, fucking off...

-Hunter S. Thompson
26-11-2012, 08:26 AM
(26-11-2012 05:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  My god, I need to become a millionaire at once, so I can go around the world to spread my logic and thoughts...
And legs you dirty whore. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-11-2012, 08:27 AM
(26-11-2012 08:26 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 05:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  My god, I need to become a millionaire at once, so I can go around the world to spread my logic and thoughts...
And legs you dirty whore. Big Grin
I think you got it wrong - he is not the one who'd be doing the leg-spreading Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
26-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Damn well there goes my plan to become a millionaire. Confused

[Image: giphy.gif]