Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-08-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-08-2016 04:34 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I'm determined to be completely nicotine free.

I'm not. Dipped Copenhagen for a decade. Started coughing up black shit. Time to quit the Copenhagen. I've been on nicotine gum for the last 25 years. My nicotine levels have never been higher. There's even some limited and mixed evidence that it might be even be prophylactic against dementia. Nicotine ain't the bad guy here. It's the other carcinogenic tars and compounds

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-08-2016, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 05:28 PM by Lucipurr.)
(08-08-2016 04:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nicotine ain't the bad guy here. It's the other carcinogenic tars and compounds

Nicotine is going to fuck about with medication that I am due to start soon. Sure, the added chemicals don't exactly help but even nicotine itself is risky in this regard.

It's best for me, personally, to be nicotine free.
[+] 2 users Like Lucipurr's post
09-08-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm behind on everything for our home.

I'm exhausted. Beyond tired.

But at least I got to see some of the equestrian Olympic stuff -- lack of being able to sleep helped with that. Smile

Sure the cup is half full.

At least another week though of hell.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-08-2016, 04:31 PM
(09-08-2016 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm behind on everything for our home.

But at least I got to see some of the equestrian Olympic stuff -- lack of being able to sleep helped with that. Smile

I am sorry you're tired.

I keep forgetting the Olympics is on. All I can do is think the money is wasted and should help those in the favelas. All that sewerage above Rio runs downhill into the bay.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-08-2016, 04:58 PM
(09-08-2016 04:31 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm behind on everything for our home.

I am sorry you're tired.

I keep forgetting the Olympics is on. All I can do is think the money is wasted and should help those in the favelas. All that sewerage above Rio runs downhill into the bay.

And the locals actually swim in that water and sunbathe on beaches full of human waste too. It's pretty damn disgusting. I don't even see the point of the Olympics anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
09-08-2016, 06:09 PM
(08-08-2016 12:33 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  *sigh*

I really gotta quit smoking. I've been putting it off for a while..

I've lived on cancer wards for 11 months. 9 months straight once. You should hear how the professors speak of smoking. Usually lung cancer patients last about 6 weeks in hospital. I saw many die.

Give it up. It is a genuine life and death risk. And for what, to satisfy a craving designed by industry to support itself?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-08-2016, 09:25 AM
So between an abscessed tooth that I finally had to have pulled then a horrible upper respiratory infection that still lingers then a kidney stone you would think we would get a break. I have been sick for nearly three months.

On day three of construction workers here making things inconvenient. And so the air conditioner went out. The cost of a new AC system is bad enough...but demand is so high it's hard to tell when they can actually install one. Temps have been near or over 100 for days and will be for the foreseeable future.

Yeah...2016 is trying to kill me. I am convinced of it.

FML Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-08-2016, 09:44 AM
(10-08-2016 09:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So between an abscessed tooth that I finally had to have pulled then a horrible upper respiratory infection that still lingers then a kidney stone you would think we would get a break. I have been sick for nearly three months.

On day three of construction workers here making things inconvenient. And so the air conditioner went out. The cost of a new AC system is bad enough...but demand is so high it's hard to tell when they can actually install one. Temps have been near or over 100 for days and will be for the foreseeable future.

FML Weeping
Hug Hug Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-08-2016, 03:29 PM
(10-08-2016 09:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So between an abscessed tooth that I finally had to have pulled then a horrible upper respiratory infection that still lingers then a kidney stone you would think we would get a break. I have been sick for nearly three months.

FML Weeping

Hug

---

Open up to a friend with religious questions and such; get, "Oh don't worry, it's a dry spell! Smile "

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2016, 03:36 PM
(10-08-2016 03:29 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

FML Weeping

Hug

---

Open up to a friend with religious questions and such; get, "Oh don't worry, it's a dry spell! Smile "

Dodgy

About the time someone told me "It's God's will." I would end up in prison.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post