Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-08-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-08-2016 03:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 03:29 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hug

---

Open up to a friend with religious questions and such; get, "Oh don't worry, it's a dry spell! Smile "

Dodgy

About the time someone told me "It's God's will." I would end up in prison.

I'll just tell you that stuff seems to suck for you right now? Not a big fan of the whole "it's God's will" line either.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
10-08-2016, 09:29 PM
What about waffles?
Everyone loves a good waffle. Easy to make, simple ingredients. And how expensive could this thing be? really?(the single one)

Ya take half a shipping container. Or a third of one. You find somewhere you can plant it, like in a carpark of a major shopping area (such as one we have just out of town here).
You have a little fridge, generator, your waffle iron and maybe a drinks fridge and a few other bits and pieces and you're good to go. On going costs would be food, rent (which would be minimum), packaging, cleaning products, small amount of insurance and maybe food licencing and diesel for your generator.

Sell them for like $5 a pop ($3.60US) with your choice of topping. Have a couple different ones. Chocolate, which is the waffle with chocolate drizzled ontop and a light dusting of icing sugar. Caramel which is the same bu caramel. Walnut which is the waffle mixture with walnuts and a light dusting of icing sugar (optional) or banana. Sprinkles for the kids.
Shit like that.

And than at night and close and lock the serving window, pull the generator in and close and lock the back door.

Besides the waffle maker, and container/booth thing, that wouldn't be too expensive to set up. What? $3-4 grand?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2016, 09:15 AM
We have some amazing technology, a computer in our hands, a car that can park and change lanes by itself, virtual realities. Technology we don't have, accurate package tracking Angry Censored

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
12-08-2016, 10:08 AM
(12-08-2016 09:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  We have some amazing technology, a computer in our hands, a car that can park and change lanes by itself, virtual realities. Technology we don't have, accurate package tracking Angry Censored

Especially if you are talking about the US Postal Service...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-08-2016, 11:35 AM
(12-08-2016 10:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 09:15 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  We have some amazing technology, a computer in our hands, a car that can park and change lanes by itself, virtual realities. Technology we don't have, accurate package tracking Angry Censored

Especially if you are talking about the US Postal Service...

Yup, well it started through DHL but traded off to the USPS. So that is frustrating in of itself

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-08-2016, 11:39 AM
(10-08-2016 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What about waffles?
Everyone loves a good waffle. Easy to make, simple ingredients. And how expensive could this thing be? really?(the single one)

Ya take half a shipping container. Or a third of one. You find somewhere you can plant it, like in a carpark of a major shopping area (such as one we have just out of town here).
You have a little fridge, generator, your waffle iron and maybe a drinks fridge and a few other bits and pieces and you're good to go. On going costs would be food, rent (which would be minimum), packaging, cleaning products, small amount of insurance and maybe food licencing and diesel for your generator.

Sell them for like $5 a pop ($3.60US) with your choice of topping. Have a couple different ones. Chocolate, which is the waffle with chocolate drizzled ontop and a light dusting of icing sugar. Caramel which is the same bu caramel. Walnut which is the waffle mixture with walnuts and a light dusting of icing sugar (optional) or banana. Sprinkles for the kids.
Shit like that.

And than at night and close and lock the serving window, pull the generator in and close and lock the back door.

Besides the waffle maker, and container/booth thing, that wouldn't be too expensive to set up. What? $3-4 grand?

Waffles are just an excuse to eat maple syrup and butter...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-08-2016, 12:59 PM
(12-08-2016 11:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 09:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What about waffles?

Shit like that.

Waffles are just an excuse to eat maple syrup and butter...............

Sort of how I feel about cake. Cake is a delivery system for frosting/icing. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-08-2016, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 06:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
All of the Borg's threads have an [Image: exclamation.gif] in front of them. Dude, it's just not that important.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-08-2016, 02:18 PM
The look when you discover the deli section of only decent store in town has switched from the good salami to a cheap disgusting one, because the idiots who live here don't understand quality.

[Image: 575aeba3ea11e9ad2a928d81e879a7ac4e8ea987...60a469.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Blah...I just realized how little I have to subsist on post-bills next month until I finally get paid October 1st. Good news, I won't starve. Less than good news, I'll mainly be subsisting on 'snack' foods that I've got stocked up for pretty much this reason. So should be able to have two frozen dinners and 3 snacks a day (hopefully less). Still better than a lot of people can say, but ugh.

Not helped that this research has been kicking my ass. I'm so tired of looking at the data for the paper I'm trying to get out for review, and so tired of reading horrible things while trying to find sources for the book I'm outlining.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user