Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-11-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-11-2012 08:30 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Damn well there goes my plan to become a millionaire. Confused
Hey, when you're a millionaire you can spread whomever's legs you want, incl. your own Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 08:48 AM
But how do I get there? Suppose that I limited myself through sole means of prostitution (myself or someone else) in order to earn the dough. Who would be the most efficient at bringing in the profits? Who should be my moneymaker?
Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-11-2012, 09:03 AM
(26-11-2012 08:48 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  But how do I get there? Suppose that I limited myself through sole means of prostitution (myself or someone else) in order to earn the dough. Who would be the most efficient at bringing in the profits? Who should be my moneymaker?
Consider
I think we have now moved into PM territory (or an even securer way of exchanging tips). Plus, knowhow costs money [Image: smileys-money-114847.gif]
But here's the quick and dirty - you ain't becoming a millionaire by screwing people one (or even two) at a time. You need to screw a whole lot of people over and screw them real bad to become obscenely rich. And that screwing most probably won't involve sex.

26-11-2012, 10:00 AM
I understand that, but I was constructing a hypothetical fantasy scenario.
I can always have those. Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-11-2012, 11:47 AM
(26-11-2012 10:00 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I understand that, but I was constructing a hypothetical fantasy scenario.
I can always have those. Angel
You have some weird fantasies, my friend (dreaming of being a hooker... or a pimp), but I ain't one to judge Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Saw my neighbour earlier and tried to make up for the other days fallout over my music....... guy wasnt interested though and told me he had allready gone to lengths to get it sorted out.

So obv I enquired about what he had done??? Had he gone to enviromental health..... no. Had he rang the fuzz and complained about me....no.

He told me that soon I would "see" and that it wouldnt be pleasant for me lol.

I took that as a threat and if there is one thing I have learned in life that is not to misunderestimate threats that people make, no matter who they are off. So I asked the twat if he was sure that was the route he wanted to take.... that it wasnt too late for us to be men and to just forget about it..... and does he really want this grief in his life? He was adamant that is the route he wanted to take and so be it.

Fucking Idiot.

Dont think he appreciated me and 8 of my friends sat outside his house.... thats why he called the police lol. I wasnt planning on doing anything other than showing the guy that if he wants to bring in outside forces to sort out problems then he must have the capabilities because saying it..... and doing it..... is two completley different things.

Its all fucking macho bullshit anyway.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
26-11-2012, 12:53 PM
This may be a little too much to hear, but here it goes.

I had unprotected sex yesterday.
He pulled out, but as soon as he came, he went back in (not sure if he wiped it or not), my birth control has been weird, and I started my period today. I'm terrified.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 01:12 PM
(26-11-2012 12:53 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  This may be a little too much to hear, but here it goes.

I had unprotected sex yesterday.
He pulled out, but as soon as he came, he went back in (not sure if he wiped it or not), my birth control has been weird, and I started my period today. I'm terrified.
Go check yourself for STD after your period is over. This is what you're worried about, right?

(And you know I just have to remind you that you really shouldn't have unprotected sex, right?Smile)

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
26-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Got to be careful with that stuff Linky. Second what Vera said.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
26-11-2012, 02:30 PM
I have unprotected sex with my hand all the time. Nothing to worry about. Thumbsup

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.