Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-08-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-08-2016 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 12:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah and that even applies to family members scheduling appointments they will rearrange their life for to bring the family member to said appointment. I'm not talking about talking to a doctor, but the act of scheduling an appointment for a test the stupid doctor ordered.

If your not on the "special list" then they just schedule it anyway without YOUR input, causing more issues.

But it's easy to get on the "special list". Patient just has to sign a HIPPA release specifying you. .... Doesn't apply to juveniles.

What if the patient is unable to do that?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2016, 12:29 PM
(31-08-2016 12:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But it's easy to get on the "special list". Patient just has to sign a HIPPA release specifying you. .... Doesn't apply to juveniles.

What if the patient is unable to do that?

I think it probably gets very sticky wicky very fast. And lawyers are likely to be involved.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Blue Bell Creameries is coming out with a camo fucking ice cream. CAMO FUCKING ICE CREAM, PEOPLE!!!! Why, Texas?? Why??!!!??? Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-09-2016, 12:23 AM
I think those nurses lied to me the other day. Gasp That wasn't a bright orange margarita they were putting in my IV, it was a big fat cocktail of antibiotics. Stupid oral thrush. Hobo Sad

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
03-09-2016, 09:05 AM
(03-09-2016 12:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Blue Bell Creameries is coming out with a camo fucking ice cream. CAMO FUCKING ICE CREAM, PEOPLE!!!! Why, Texas?? Why??!!!??? Weeping

I'm waiting for tartan ice cream. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-09-2016, 09:26 AM
(03-09-2016 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 12:13 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Blue Bell Creameries is coming out with a camo fucking ice cream. CAMO FUCKING ICE CREAM, PEOPLE!!!! Why, Texas?? Why??!!!??? Weeping

I'm waiting for tartan ice cream. Big Grin

Now that would be awesome!! ^__^

03-09-2016, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 03:39 PM by Shai Hulud.)
A rant many here would say I've self imposed the issue of, onto myself, through my beliefs. Confession. Tried to go to a closer parish than normal, so I could hit their 3:30pm Confession and 4pm Mass before game night and not have to get up early...road work. 3/4 lanes closed on the street it was on, all side streets around it closed. Spent 45 minutes driving in circles trying to find a way there before failing. So, can't receive Communion tomorrow (my fault) also under the doctrine of mortal sin, if I die before Confession right now, I go straight to Hell, didn't get to Confession, and all I have to show for it is that I've learned there are certain streets near that church with really well done gang graffiti.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
03-09-2016, 10:31 PM
(03-09-2016 03:23 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  A rant many here would say I've self imposed the issue of, onto myself, through my beliefs. Confession. Tried to go to a closer parish than normal, so I could hit their 3:30pm Confession and 4pm Mass before game night and not have to get up early...road work. 3/4 lanes closed on the street it was on, all side streets around it closed. Spent 45 minutes driving in circles trying to find a way there before failing. So, can't receive Communion tomorrow (my fault) also under the doctrine of mortal sin, if I die before Confession right now, I go straight to Hell, didn't get to Confession, and all I have to show for it is that I've learned there are certain streets near that church with really well done gang graffiti.

Dude, you could just throw pebbles (or is it bread chunks, help me out Aliza) into the ocean and be absolved.

Or, go straight to Hell, do not pass go, and do not collect that $200. Gasp

What mortal sin did you commit? Giving teh finger to someone who cut you off on the road? Huh

I put new brakes on my truck recently. I was bleeding the brake master cylinder in the vise, and had my wife help. After we were done, the master cylinder fell out of the vise, splashing brake fluid everywhere. I have some fresh oak planks leaning against a cabinet for an upcoming wood working project...brake fluid spots on them. My carving tool chest...brake fluid spots all over the fronts of the drawers, and inside the top compartment. Weight bench...melted paint from brake fluid. The cursing I let out actually smudged the air in the garage and blistered some more paint off that weight bench. I had to apologize to my wife later, for that sailor-blush-inducing language. Knowing that a god is a human invention doesn't help me when my wife still believes. Dodgy
03-09-2016, 10:44 PM
(03-09-2016 03:23 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  A rant many here would say I've self imposed the issue of, onto myself, through my beliefs. Confession. Tried to go to a closer parish than normal, so I could hit their 3:30pm Confession and 4pm Mass before game night and not have to get up early...road work. 3/4 lanes closed on the street it was on, all side streets around it closed. Spent 45 minutes driving in circles trying to find a way there before failing. So, can't receive Communion tomorrow (my fault) also under the doctrine of mortal sin, if I die before Confession right now, I go straight to Hell, didn't get to Confession, and all I have to show for it is that I've learned there are certain streets near that church with really well done gang graffiti.

Be your own confessor, brother. :sandwich:

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-09-2016, 11:34 PM
So now my throat is tickly. I'm afraid to cough. Weeping