Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-11-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-11-2012 02:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have unprotected sex with my hand all the time. Nothing to worry about. Thumbsup
Yeah, that's your side of the story. I bet your hand might disagree Laugh out load

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 02:37 PM
(26-11-2012 02:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 02:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have unprotected sex with my hand all the time. Nothing to worry about. Thumbsup
Yeah, that's your side of the story. I bet your hand might disagree Laugh out load
My hand always takes a cold shower before and afterwards. I think you might be right. Blink

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 02:47 PM
(26-11-2012 02:37 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 02:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  Yeah, that's your side of the story. I bet your hand might disagree Laugh out load
My hand always takes a cold shower before and afterwards. I think you might be right. Blink
Predator! Someone should report you to the authorities, put you on a list or something.

26-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I'll just shove my hand into my pants and make her be quiet. The cops'll never know. Ohh, I thought my hand and I loved each other, but now she has to go and make this all weird. Sex with her will never be the same.

[Image: 182148_434963986528881_1157786436_n.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-11-2012, 03:19 PM
(26-11-2012 03:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'll just shove my hand into my pants and make her be quiet. The cops'll never know. Ohh, I thought my hand and I love[Image: 182148_434963986528881_1157786436_n.jpg]d each other, but now she has to go and make this all weird. Sex with her will never be the same.

They all say they love you, son, and they all go and screw you blue (and not in the fun way).
2:06

26-11-2012, 03:23 PM
It is okay, Ms. Left and I have just met. Ms. Right can go fuck herself. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-11-2012, 04:00 PM
(26-11-2012 12:53 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  This may be a little too much to hear, but here it goes.

I had unprotected sex yesterday.
He pulled out, but as soon as he came, he went back in (not sure if he wiped it or not), my birth control has been weird, and I started my period today. I'm terrified.

Get your hands on some plan B pronto!
26-11-2012, 04:57 PM
(26-11-2012 11:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  Saw my neighbour earlier and tried to make up for the other days fallout over my music....... guy wasnt interested though and told me he had allready gone to lengths to get it sorted out.

So obv I enquired about what he had done??? Had he gone to enviromental health..... no. Had he rang the fuzz and complained about me....no.

He told me that soon I would "see" and that it wouldnt be pleasant for me lol.

I took that as a threat and if there is one thing I have learned in life that is not to misunderestimate threats that people make, no matter who they are off. So I asked the twat if he was sure that was the route he wanted to take.... that it wasnt too late for us to be men and to just forget about it..... and does he really want this grief in his life? He was adamant that is the route he wanted to take and so be it.

Fucking Idiot.

Dont think he appreciated me and 8 of my friends sat outside his house.... thats why he called the police lol. I wasnt planning on doing anything other than showing the guy that if he wants to bring in outside forces to sort out problems then he must have the capabilities because saying it..... and doing it..... is two completley different things.

Its all fucking macho bullshit anyway.
until someone gets stabbed.
Seriously, don't get stabbed, it will be of slight annoyance to me and we can't have that.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes please, don't get stabbed and don't annoy Muffs. In that order.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-11-2012, 05:02 PM
(26-11-2012 04:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 11:54 AM)bemore Wrote:  Saw my neighbour earlier and tried to make up for the other days fallout over my music....... guy wasnt interested though and told me he had allready gone to lengths to get it sorted out.

So obv I enquired about what he had done??? Had he gone to enviromental health..... no. Had he rang the fuzz and complained about me....no.

He told me that soon I would "see" and that it wouldnt be pleasant for me lol.

I took that as a threat and if there is one thing I have learned in life that is not to misunderestimate threats that people make, no matter who they are off. So I asked the twat if he was sure that was the route he wanted to take.... that it wasnt too late for us to be men and to just forget about it..... and does he really want this grief in his life? He was adamant that is the route he wanted to take and so be it.

Fucking Idiot.

Dont think he appreciated me and 8 of my friends sat outside his house.... thats why he called the police lol. I wasnt planning on doing anything other than showing the guy that if he wants to bring in outside forces to sort out problems then he must have the capabilities because saying it..... and doing it..... is two completley different things.

Its all fucking macho bullshit anyway.
until someone gets stabbed.
Seriously, don't get stabbed, it will be of slight annoyance to me and we can't have that.
Muffsy, maybe that could be a service you can sell. You'll settle neighborly disputes like you did with your neighbors. Bemore's neighbor just needs a dose of hearing you rant about your grandmother who is dying and she needs to have her music turned up loud as a comfort before she goes.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post